• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Demigra from DB Heroes Profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ryukama

I thought that Azathoth had already decided that only 2-B was going to be accepted, but if you think that it is better to continue the discussion, that is fine with me.

I'm only asking based upon the new arguments that were presented. However it seems Ever has rejected those arguments. I'm fine with whatever the rest decide is best.

.... You know how hard it would be to show an endless amount of time scrolls being created , or even them to even show it everytime something like that happened ? That would literally be every couple of moments in Xenoverse honestly .

Anywayshere is the thing in question . Plus, if a timeline is created for every future action, it still happens, with or without a scroll being showed every single time. Secondly, fiction isn't exactly accurate with the multiverse theory, otherwise Super would definitely have more than one timeline in U7 ALONE . It's the same thing that happens with Undertale, a certain action creates a timeline, and it's implied, not shown every single time. In this case, a paradox creates a timeline, whether or not it makes sense doesn't matter.

WHY are we just stuck on what Mira did one time ? This was well before Xenoverse stated mind you. He would continue to make more and more time paradoxes, which in result would create more and more timelines. The whole context Chronoa made in Xenoverse is that a simple thing , what you could have done and should have done, creates a timeline . If we consider the many choices people make, every person from every alternate timeline created from such an event. It would reach 2-B WELL before Xenoverse . In fact, it was calculated that an average person ( Human ) would make at least 700,000 decisions a lifetime. Multiply that by the amount of people in every alternate timeline created by the time paradoxes , which in theory would once again create more timelines.

The Everlasting is correct about that countless does not mean infinite.

Myriad can mean infinite or a huge amount.

Now as for SB it is stated that janemba is comparable to the movie counterpart and that it takes place as a multi scenario story after the events of Buu in said timeline.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/dragon-ball-z-shin-budokai-designer-diary/1100-6144635/

Also The real world is supposed to be like our own, and all the DB stories are what make up the DBH multiverse. So since SB is part of DB lore in the real world, and even a sequel to FR which is part of Heroes, logically it is part of DBH multiverse. After all we already accept scaling all the movies together, GT together, Xenoverse and Heroes and DBO with less reasoning than that, so it would be hypocritical to not allow SB in heroes when it logically would be part of it and is part of FR.

No, it means not and we will not upgrade Movies, Gt, Xenoverse and Heroes [Which does not include all the timelines] continuities via Shin Budokai, a game which contraddicts a lot of elements from these continuities.

But seed isn't talking about a thing from SB she's talking about a thing from online which was stated to be part of the Xenveres timeline leading up to it's release.

Woah! What did I miss? Must've been a lot.

Anyways I suppose someone else can handle the revisions this time since I'm on phone. I would personally recommend Dark649(if he isn't busy and up for it) but if anyone else wants to perform said edits then I'm fine.

Also @Antvasima regarding your first question. I would recommend adding or editing Demigra's current tier instead of making a whole new profile entirely. Those can be made later.

We should probably simply add a new statistics key for the new game, but to get anything done, we need Azathoth's input gain. I will ask him to reply.

Sorry Dark649 but you have zero proof that SB is not part of Heores, while I provided proof it is part of FR as per an interview and comparable, and we all know FR exists in Xenvoerse and Heroes due to the janemba timeline and events existing. Not to mention all dragon ball lore is what spawned the heroes multiverse, thus SB is logically part of it. I'm not suggesting we upgrade all the others to Xenvoerse/heroes, as the reference only goes one way, the others never reference heroes/Xenoverse etc, and they would be alternate timelines so the same character could have different stats in different timelines. But SB is clearly part of FR timeline which is part of Heroes/Xenvoerse, and also part of DB lore in general which is all part of heroes via our own worlds lore. You don't have to agree with me but I don't see a good argument disproving my claims.

"Sorry Dark but you have zero proof that SB is not part of Heores"

And you have zero proof that it is.

"while I provided proof it is part of FR as per an interview and comparable"

Does't the interview only say that SB Janemba is comparable to FR Janemba? That's extreme BS anyway as it would mean Hirudegarn is 2-C.

"Not to mention all dragon ball lore is what spawned the heroes multiverse"

Source? I have never heard that.

I provided proof.

It says he is comparable, however this is a future version so it has evolved much more, but also that the game takes place after buu and is part of FR story. We know said timeline exists in Heroes and Xenvoerse since janemba timeline is directly shown in both when you have to fight janemba in hell.

Here in DBH manga it talks about how they use a space time transfer device in the DBH machine to access other dimensions, and that these are all the myths about DB that have spawned over the generations. The people in the real world think they are myths at least, but they are actual real events in a separate dimension and separate universes which is the DBH multiverse. Normally they don't connect to the real world, but the machiene, demigra etc have done it.

https://imgur.com/a/Fblrj

I agree with Matthew and the DBH Continuity does not Shin Budokai and the interview should not be taken as it's extremely inconsistent.

Seed never said countless meant infinite he brought up a countless stament and it just kind of got counfused with the other guys arguments I think.

I agreed to 2-B because it seems more likely than 2-C given the different statements suggesting a large number of timelines. If people want to argue for or against 2-B, I still think that is fine.

There is not sufficient evidence for anything above that.

OK, So your going to ignore the interview because you think it's inconsistent, even though heroes literally deals with alternate timelines, and SB takes place after Janemba evolves more than in the movies, so there is no consistency issue as it can be explained via that, and ignore that I gave proof of the lore all being part of DBH real world and actually real in the heroes multiverse, and just say you don't think its part of the continuity without any actual proof I am wrong. Sounds reasonable.

On a more serious note, I can't make people agree with me, but ive not seen a logical argument to prove I am wrong, just I don't agrees, or it's inconsistent, without actual explanations of what exactly is so inconsistent it nullifies interviews with staff and direct statements from heroes manga about all the myths of DB being real.

There's no proof that there's literally all DB lore. You need to directly prove that Shin Budokai is canon to Heroes.

Also, that interview implies that movie Janemba is 2-C, which would scale to Pikko if that was legit.

@Azathoth

Okay. Thank you for the reply. Do you think that Demigra's current page should get an extra 2-B statistics key, or that he needs a new profile page?

Shin Budokai is extremely inconsistent as everyone fights with eachother, everyone would be 2-C despite that Shin Budokai Janemba has Unknown in durability and we also don't use anymore author statements because of Dante and Rick pages and further contraddictions.

It is our own world which has all the lore, we see the movies, GT, games like xenoverse, fusions the actual card game etc, and we see Janemba in DBH itself to from his timeline directly. Not to mention FR is directly part of SB, SB is a future after FR, that version of Janemba is a more evolved one than in FR. Also Pikkon gets messed up by that SB janemba hardcore, and it was only a partial power clone. Nobody can stand up to him at his peak except SB Gogeta and Vegito. Even SSJ3 Gotenks was unable to hurt him.

I think that The Everlasting and Dark649 make sense. SSJRyu1, it is probably best if you drop this issue, so we can get anything done.

I can agree with 2-B Demigra, but i disagree with scaling other continuities from Shin Budokai due to how much of inconsistent it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back