• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Demigra from DB Heroes Profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's just a different in range and a better degree of 2-B. It's not gonna change anything, since it'll stay Multiversal range and it'll stay 2-B AP.

I have to agree with Promestein on this one. Destroying the real world would give him a better and greater degree of 2-B power. However I don't see anything implying it is a higher dimension(5th dimension) infinitely superior to anything in Dragon Ball.

Like I said, 2-B is for a lowball. But I would say since he is "beyond time and space", controls "all time and all space", "spatially trancends" the other makai with one of his techniques, "exists outside the flow of time", warped across a multiverse implied to be infinte in X2, scales to guys who can tank the destruction of teh multiverse in their sleep, and confirmed to be endless/infinite if you use SB, and can effect worlds beyond that multiverse as shown now, that he is imo High 2-A more than likely. But 2-B would be better than where he is now.

Bump.

XV1 Protagonists , XV2 Protagonists , XV2 Main Villians ( Both Near Eos and Eos ) XV Goku , XV2 Goku , XV1 & XV2 Post-Game Characters( As they are confirmed in XV1 and XV2 to be a canon part of the story, as GT is mentioned in XV2 ) at the very least scale to Beat and Base Xeno Goku [ Or even SSJ3 Xeno Goku honestly ] , as they beat a Tokitoki Amped Base Demigra, who even in his Base believes with this power is on a completely different level than anything he ever would have, and defiintely implied by the ga,e ( Hence, God of Time and Space, some outside the realm of time and space , etc. ) . Keep in mind in both DBH and DB Ultimate Mission X, he was never given that level of an amp , nor has he ever referred to himself as such, nor does any other without Tokitoki in DBH given that level of power or praise . This would more than likely include SSJ3 Xeno Goku .

So the XV entities have overall far greater power than even a hypothetical SSJ3 Xeno Goku and Beat , it's not even comparable . Goku's Base in Xenoverse can compete with Demigra w/ Toki-Toki , when even Demigra holding back, who even holding should be much much stronger than a hypothetical SSJ3 Xeno Goku and SSG Beat. This is due to the implied VAST difference of power . Base Demigra is around SSG level when holding back. That scales to a lot of people In Xenoverse to be honest.

The only ones who should scale really are the Xenoverse God Tiers such as:Future Warrior(XV and XV2),Demigra and Mira. The rest are fine were they are(High 3-A).

Also Demigra is according to the sound files at the very least comparable to Xeno Beerus. That should put him above Beat and even a hypothetical SSB Xeno Goku.

Promestein said:
If there's no implication of the real world being an actual higher world, then it'd just be 2-B. No at least necessary.
I agree with this.

We only tend to allow profiles for alternative characters that are both very notable and significantly different from their main counterparts. A Goku with mostly identical history and personality, but with a few extra abilities or higher power level seems a bit redundant.

... We can get to High Tiers later, but remember Current Base Xv1 & XV2 Goku iis around far far superior SSJ3 Xeno Goku level, likely Xeno Blue Goku Level honestly speaking.

Azzy isn't showing himself. 3 mods have agreed that this is a reasonable upgrade ( 2 who were in the previous Xenoverse Thread debunking it , so there vote is nearly as important as Azzy's ) .Should we perhaps reach our conclusion ?

I prefer to wait for Azathoth. He is the only staff member who is very knowledgeable about Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

It's kind of funny. That there is more evidence for 2-B Xenoverse than the previous 2-C rating.

Anyways the ones who should scale are:

Demigra(for obvious reasons)

Future Warrior(was able to fight and defeat Demigra)

Future Warrior (XV2)(fought and defeated their predecessor along with Time Patroller Trunks. Was able to harm Whis who Demigra feared even after he absorbed Toki Toki)

Final Form Mira(Was superior to the Future Warrior after they defeated their predecessor)

Now im just saying those who should scale not that those will be the justificacions written on their profiles.

IN XV1 : Anyone stronger than SSG scales to 2-B

IN XV2: Anyone who scales to post-ROF Base Goku and above scale to 2-B ( Repelled a ki blast that would've killed XV2 FW, who scaled to 2-B . They even said " There's nothing you can do to stop him " .. Further confirming tho fact Mira was stronger , but not ridiculously stronger . )

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
No. DBH profiles are going to be made. Demigra's simply geting a beter tier.
Interesting.....I always wondered why we have some of the main Xenoverse/DBH cast but no Xeno counterparts save Trunks and no Hero Avatars

Well, if Azathoth is okay with a 2-B Demigra, so am I.

However, I am not certain regarding whether or not new profiles should be created, or if we should simply use additional keys in the existing profiles.

Well Demigra is referenced as dead in heroes, implying the events of Xenoverse connect. Also they reference his mirage as the same as before implying again an event in xenoverse as he used mirages in that. So it would be safe to say he is the same guy and could simply gain the upgrades on the current profile. If anything it is impressive that he doesn't have toki toki anymore, yet not only seems to have retained his power but even gotten a new form to. Also even if I think 2-B is extreme low ball at least it is closer than what he is stated at now. We do have a few feats in heroes/Xenoverse to give Demigra more hax abilities as well though, if you wanna go over some of them now or make a new post for them we could.

Also worth noting if we use SB, Cell confirms there are "endless" timelines. Endless meaning infinite. Considering we already have infinite timelines implied in X2, and we know heroes, fusions, Xenvoerse, DBO, and so on are all connected, even our own world lol, and that SB is supposed to be a sequel to FR which is a part of these games timelines and comparable, it is not a stretch to use those as proof of infinite timelines.

In fact in DHB all the DB lore exists in "our world", and that is where the connection came from, thus any other official work would connect to DBH theoretically as alternate timelines, this would include SB. So Demigra's feat should actually be 2-A even if we ignore the possibility of it being higher dimensional. A high end 2-A as well if it can reach past an infinite multiverse and into a place that transcends space and time beyond it.

Azathoth has only accepted tier 2-B. However, you can ask him to comment here regarding whether we should use extra statistics keys or entirely new profile pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back