• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
So in the recent arc in the after stories, Shia Haulia got summoned to another world. Basically human were abusing the spirit element causing the spirits to die there and wanted help convincing Lutrai, the mother of everything to forgive them.

Anyway Lutria is stated to be the will of the planet:

"ÒÇîThe star tree……the north of the continent. It's the gigantic tree located at a solitary island across the sea that is called the "land of the beginning". It's an existence that is said to be the first one to produce the spirit element, it's also said to be the very will of this world. Also, it is called as the mother of all divine spirits and spirits.ÒÇì"

She is the mother of all life:

"The mother of everyone who possessed life, the star tree Lutria. The great noble existence located in the far lone island at the distant sea. She made the will of the world resound."

Her death would greatly influence the lives of many:

"Right now the star tree was in the middle of desperately dealing with the danger to her continuing existence. 『You bastard-, do you understand what are you doing!? Lutria is the very will of this planet itself! She is the mother of all lives in this planet! All creations are――』 The destruction of star tree would surely influence many lives heavily."

Lutria is stated to be the god of a world:

"The place they teleported to seemed to be the edge of the star tree's solitary island――above a cliff. They planned to teleport directly to the star tree's location, but apparently the space was interfered with and they ended up on the island's edge. In the end, was it the star tree that was absurd with how it obstructed the Crystal Key's teleportation ability, or was it the Crystal Key that was absurd with how it overcame the obstruction of a god of a world and teleported the user through even if it was only to the edge of the stronghold?"

Stated to be the world itself:

"She showed her figure in front of people, telling them that they shouldn't quarrel, but the people turned their blade and hostility to her saying ÒÇîThere is no way the god we believe in will say such thing!ÒÇì. Her heart chilled. Sharp pain tormented the star tree Lutria. Period of war and peace kept repeating. The territory of human rapidly spread through the world. The fait to god and spirit died out in proportion of that progress. Or perhaps that faith would be interpreted to their own convenience. Sometimes they would even scorn the god and spirit as evil god. The equilibrium of the world crumbled. The wish for coexistence was vanishing. Because the star tree was the world itself, Lutria continuously got torn to pieces by human's greed."

When Yue didn't have the range to cover the entire world so she could erase the spirit element from everything, Lutria connected her to the entire world:

"『I'll connect it to the world.』 The star tree Lutria was spreading her ripple of will to the world. Just like how she was able to send her oracle, divine spirit, and spirit to anywhere in this world, there was no place or person that the star tree Lutria couldn't grasp as long as they were in this world."

At the very least seems like Lutria is High 6-A, due to the fact that she is the will of the world itself and her death would basically affect every life on the planet, but there might be an argument for 5-B, looking for opinions here.

Normally i would just highlight this, but fandom just had to go and remove that function...

I will ask some ppl to comment here.

Not sure.

Being "the world itself" sounds 5-B, but the other quotes sound more like an embodiment of life or something along those lines

Hmm

She is said to be the will of the world itself, to me seems like in addition to being the will of the planet/planet itself she is also the mother of all life.

If you think about if she is the planet itself, she would be mother of all life/embodiment or whatever as a result.

Well if it's High 6-A, nothing changes since the characters scale to a higher feat.

Though they might scale depending on when this shia arc takes place and when the tio arc which they are currently scale to takes place.

The after stories happened over several years after all, and the characters are always training.

Edit: Rechecked, the tio arc happened like a year after hajime and co returned to earth, this shia arc is only several months after they returned home, so this feat can be used, question is only what to call the keys for the characters.

So there is support for High 6-A and for 5-B

Which is right is the question ÔöÉ( ═í┬░ ╩û╠» ═í┬░)Ôöî

I don't mind 5-B either but I was going with the low route because I try to be super safe.

If others think 5-B is acceptable I'm cool with that.

None of these quotes imply 5-B. All of them seem to be heavily focused on the world's surface and life.

Well, guess it's High 6-A then.

Think i will just name the keys based on the arcs, Brutal Hero Shia Arc will be High 6-A, while Tio Arc will be 5-C.

Back