• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some cleanup of minor things, it's just that I think I'm not allowed to do this level of cleanup without first a crt.

Hajime​

From his After-Stories key this things should be removed:
Reason being that he already is able to due stuff like that from previous keys, even the thing about directly grasp souls it's something that he could do in previous keys by simply enhancing gloves with spirit magic, nothing here is actually new for him.
This also isn't really an enhanced retrocognition, we know that restoration magic users can reproduce the past and how back in the past depends of the amount of energy used, and normally they reproduce images of at least months in the past so this really is nothing new.
After vol 12 and 13 we now know that he can feel (and see) spatial distortions since his previous key so that part should be removed, the feat of sensing Shia danger in another world is completely fine though.

Shea​

When adding the tab to her stats in the past it seems like I did a mistake and accidentally copied all of Hajime Post-Evolution stats tab, so I just want to remove it.

Kaori​

Vol 13 gave her gauntlets that she can use to imbue her spells with spatial magic in her previous key, so there is no point to mention this here, the lack of scan makes it easier to remove it (although if possible I would like to see the scan of that one as I don't remember that she could do that in the wn).
She had spirit magic since his God's Apostle key so this things should be moved instead to that key.

Shizuku​

She is able to cut only what she desires ignoring everything else since her previous key so besides True Strike NPI and Power Nullification should also be mentioned the durability negation. After add it to her previous key it should be just added an Enhanced to the durability negation of this keys due to being able to use True Strike far more easily in the After Stories.
Basically the same as the previous point since she after people memories and emotions by literally cutting those with True Strike.

Also, just noticed but for some reason Naiz don't have listed power mimicry from his feat of copy and improve someone else spatial magic after a single glance, something already mentioned in his intelligence section:
Naiz is a legendary master of spatial magic, his mastery of it let him do things like casually copy the spatial magic of a holy templar knight after a glance and do it far better[14] than the orignal caster
So it should also be mentioned in the P&A as power mimicry.

Also, just noticed but for some reason Naiz don't have listed power mimicry from his feat of copy and improve someone else spatial magic after a single glance, something already mentioned in his intelligence section:

So it should also be mentioned in the P&A as power mimicry.
what about Yue power mimicry ?
she can use spells after seeing them for the first time, even copied Ehit's spells.

It's a a lot of left over stuff from years ago, before the LN went crazy.

It's all fine.
Yeah, the things in the Afterstories tab of Hajime were specially my bad as I didn't updated much that key with the constant upgrades.

Since everything is really minor and self-evident is fine to apply with one staff or should I ask someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back