• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Anos Voldigoad profile revisions - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what about this Null?
As far as I'm aware, Anos' source being the concept of chaos was only a theory, and the basis of the entire theory was kinda incorrect, so it really puts in to question if the theory might also be incorrect.
If it is both redundant and possibly incorrect, then I do not think it should be listed.

Last edited:
I'd like to hear @Everything12's latest opinion on this.... Since it seems that there are not many staffs who are knowledgeable about AE.
The scans I provided show that characters who live on after death/destruction using Venejiara are literal possibilities. I do not want to be persistent on the AE1, but at the very least, they should have some kind of incorporeal existence, as they are clearly not physical existences or even visible to the normal eye
Because Null is right in the part that characters like Celis lived 2000 years only as a possibility and also Graham became possibilities. And even both were imperceptible to all the characters, and even Anos to be able to see or perceive them needed to use his Magic Eye since they were only possibilities.

For summoning feats, Anos can also summon Arcana.

俺は選定の盟珠を取り出し、そこに魔力を込めた。

盟珠の中に魔法陣が現れ、それがみるみる積層されていく。

「<神座天門選定召喚グアラ・ナーテ・フォルテオス>」

召喚の光を伴い、その場に白銀の髪の少女、選定神アルカナが姿を現した。

I took out a selection of Confederation beads and put magic power into them.

A magic circle appeared inside the bead, and it began to layer up.

"Guara Nate Forteos", summoned by selection of the Celestial Gate."

Accompanied by the light of the summoning, a girl with silvery-white hair, the God of Selection, Arcana, appeared on the spot.
Anos summons Arcana

It seems like Abstract Existence Type 1 could be valid via Venejiara. The page already clarified abstract existence could stem from different sources like possibilities.
  • Beware that the abstract nature of different characters can stem from different sources (rumors, concepts, possibilities,...), as such, being able to affect a subtype of a category does not mean a character can affect all types of abstraction.
The others things look fine.
I will be honest Egil Grone Angdroa could be 2-B if there are more contexts from a translation but I digress.

I will be honest Egil Grone Angdroa could be 2-B if there are more contexts from a translation but I digress.
Could you pls look into this chapter.
English MTL.

"Even if the first world is destroyed by the offsetting power of Sergei Eldnave and the power beyond the regeneration of Artilte Lutnoa, the overlapping second world will only emerge.
 And in that moment, the destroyed first world will be recreated.

If you can't stop my demise, you don't have to stop it, you can just create a new world.
 The world will continue to be created endlessly as I try to unleash the power to destroy hundreds or thousands of worlds.

This is the very Garden of the Demon King that Misha created for me."
--Does this sounds 2B to you?

Last edited:
I was wondering too, since to destroy the Anos source you have to destroy the Graham Source first, and this is NEP2 but it doesn't seem to apply Immo 5 to Anos. I mean, Graham's source still has everything that Graham possessed and it's fused with Anos source

So, what's left to do here, @Everything12 hasn't shown up and @Elizhaa gave a good and valid argument about AE 1 which was what was left to discuss, so I think we can proceed with the changes presented in the OP without problems.

I was wondering too, since to destroy the Anos source you have to destroy the Graham Source first, and this is NEP2 but it doesn't seem to apply Immo 5 to Anos. I mean, Graham's source still has everything that Graham possessed and it's fused with Anos source
Yeah, Graham's source which is NEP 2 is practically inside Anos's source and is suffering hellish destruction, but having NEP 2 inside an user automatically grants imm. type 5 to that use.(as Anos scales to Graham).

Last edited:
I think it is better to go with the improvements already presented in the OP and not continue providing more, as this is not the purpose of this thread, if you want to add or remove more skills, do it in another CRT.

No need to say sorry, the only reason I say that, is so that the upgrade doesn't take too long to be accepted, but if Null wants to add the skills provided then it's up to him.

It seems like Abstract Existence Type 1 could be valid via Venejiara. The page already clarified abstract existence could stem from different sources like possibilities.
  • Beware that the abstract nature of different characters can stem from different sources (rumors, concepts, possibilities,...), as such, being able to affect a subtype of a category does not mean a character can affect all types of abstraction.
@Everything12

What do you think about this?

Well, @Everything12 is currently present in the wiki, so I give him a final chance to respond to Elizhaa.

Thanks, I guess we can use 2-B then for Egil Grone Angdroa instead of Low 2-C

Last edited:
It seems like Everything12 has lost interest in this thread.

What has been accepted to be applied here then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back