• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible 1-A Eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I see. But why exactly? It was shown in the Ultimates that he is more powerful than his creators or something? I just want to know.

Then we probably should remove the "The Molecule Man was stated to be capable of ending entities on this level with a mere thought after absorbing the Beyonders' powers" from the Beyonders' profile and add instead that they came from the Wild Space / Beyond which is outside the observable Multiverse and they are not constrained by space, energy or anything within reason.

We could also add that when Doom had their powers, Seventh Eternity was the will of God Doom. But i don't know if this will be accepted.

DanielIH15 said:
Oh, I see. But why exactly? It was shown in the Ultimates that he is more powerful than his creators or something? I just want to know.
well mostly due to malecular man not just having powers of a single beyonder

but all of them combined

I thought about that. That means than one Beyonder has a fraction of Molecule Man power, but shouldn't be that fraction still 1-A? I ask to understand better, maybe there is something that I am not taking into account

I think that the Molecule Man only had the power of 3 Beyonders. It would make sense if they were roughly on the same scale.

Anyway...

The profiles are already upgraded. What do you think about my suggestion about the Beyonders?

we probably should remove the "The Molecule Man was stated to be capable of ending entities on this level with a mere thought after absorbing the Beyonders' powers" from the Beyonders' profile and add instead that they came from the Wild Space / Beyond which is outside the observable Multiverse and they are not constrained by space, energy or anything within reason.

"We could also add that when Doom had their powers, Seventh Eternity was the will of God Doom. But i don't know if this will be accepted"

I also think that the Beyonders should scale to the Molecule Man, who in turn scales to Multiversal Eternity.

Owen is a little controversial. The version of him that appears in the Ultimates calls himself "Owen Reece the narrative/editorial man", which alludes to some sort of author avatar thing going on.

I think that he simply stated that his reality-warping had reached a narrative level.

Antvasima said:
I also think that the Beyonders should scale to the Molecule Man, who in turn scales to Multiversal Eternity.
So, we should scale the Beyonders to 1-A this will upgrade the Living Tribunal as well.

I suppose that it might create a bad scaling chain, yes, but only if we take the new Adam Warlock Tribunal's boast of thinking that he is able to stand up to the Beyonders seriously. We have no proof of this, especially as he was killed by Chaos and Order.

Lord Chaos and Master Order were amped due to The First Firmament's corruption of Eternity though, as far as I remember, so much that after it was all said and done, the Tribunal was ready to punish both of them.

Well, I am uncomfortable with scaling the new Tribunal as much stronger than the old one from an unproven boast, and we also have no proof that I know of for that Chaos and Order were extremely amplified. The power hierarchy had simply been changed by Al Ewing for the new multiverse.

Considering the Molecule Man may or may have not been killed by a Multiversal Abstract-level entity in the 2018 run of the Fantastic Four, we could also potentially avoid scaling him to 1-A and just give him, the Beyonders and the new Living Tribunal "At least Low 1-A, possibly higher" to avoid any scaling issues.

As for Chaos and Order, there is no need to provide proof they were "extremely amped". They were amped, and that's the end of it.

Your solution with the Molecule Man could be an idea, yes, but I am still uncomfortable with scaling the new Living Tribunal from an unproven boast.

I had the impression that Chaos and Order were mind-controlled by the First Firmament, but not amplified. What was stated when they killed the Tribunal was simply that the old hierarchical system was no longer active for the new multiverse. In addition, I think that Lifebringer Galactus was able to fight them off when they were in this controlled state.

They were both amplified and mind-controlled. This is stated in the storyline, Ant.

Power in the Ultimates was based on imposing one's will over others, as opposed to raw strength.

Can we just ignore the statement of Adam Warlock as the new Living Tribunal being stronger than the Beyonders since that statement was left unproven? Adam Warlock only said "His power was such that he cannot defends his charge against such overwhelming adversaries with me, that story will play out quite differently"

I don't remember it being stated that they were amplified, just that the new multiverse has a different hierarchy than the old one. Do you have a scan?

Regarding the new Tribunal, the current rating is fine, but scaling him from the Beyonders via unproven guesswork is not. My apologies.

He is still at least equal to the old Tribunal going by what he says in the Ultimates, so it does not change anything.

And I'd rather say the burden of proof is on you to prove he is not above the Beyonders, but whatever.

Why should I prove that an unproven boast is unreliable to scale from? It is self-evident, and a standard praxis for our evaluation processes.

I would also still prefer some concrete proof that Chaos and Order were amplified by the First Firmament.

Anyway, is it acceptable if I reword the statistics justification for the new Living Tribunal to "Should at least be comparable to his predecessor", or somesuch?

If we upgrade the Beyonders to 1-A. Then we will have no other choice to scale the Living Tribunal as well since the tribunal fought the Beyonders and their battle raged across all the Multiverse. Unless we add a 1-A key for the Beyonders within their realm. Though i doubt this will be accepted.

Battle with someone 1-A and this occurs throughout the multiverse does not mean that it is 1-A, in the same way that LT died for beyonders, Infinity and Eternity was the same thing, nor so we should scale Seventh infinity and eternity as 1-A , but Low 1-A may be something real.

I think that downgrading the Molecule Man to Low 1-A seems better, but the Tribunal was apparently unable to cause problems for the Beyonders.

I thought we agreed that Eight Eternity > Beyonders (I'm uncertain in either way, I think the cosmology is too contradictory there), but if so Molecule Man shouldn't be 1-A.

It is possible Owen unlocked his own power upon absorbing the Beyonder race's powers, considering the Beyonders weren't shown to be capable of killing Multiversal Abstract+ level entities as easily as Owen did; he literally blinked God Doom's powers out and was said to be capable of killing Lifebringer Galactus with a mere thought.

Why are we using the beyonders to scale molecule man instead of his actual feats?

He created eternity it has been stated mutiple times.

Alright, I suppose that Molecule Man can probably stay as 1-A, due to creating the current incarnation of the multiversal Eternity, but he and the Beyonders would need footnote explanations for why the latter shouldn't scale from him.

That said, he was also easily killed by an abstract embodiment of destruction, but that story did not particularly make sense and ignored that his body was split up across every universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back