• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible 1-A Eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
According to Al Ewing, the Far Shore is part of Eternity, the eighth iteration of Eternity for being more precise.

For those who don't know what the Far Shore is, it is the fartest point of life and death and it is outside time, space ans beyond that, there's only the mystery also called beyond or outside according to Mephisto.

So, since the Far Shore is within Eternity as the TRUE final layer and the later already contain the Superflow and the Neutral Zone within himself and also the fact that entities like the Living Tribunal who was previously the strongest among the cosmic entities is now part of the inner working of Eternity, the Eighth Iteration of Eternity should be At least Low 1-A, possibly/likely 1-A.

I don't think the other abstract entities like Lord Chaos or even the Living Tribunal should be scaled to that. The First Firmament possibly yes.

Credit to Alonik for the scans

I very much disagree with this. I'm sorry but what you're saying is full of lies.

• Al Ewing isn't saying that the Far Shore is part of Eternity, he's saying that the Far Shore is part of the multiverse, as in if it was a 1-A place then that notion is wrong.
    • "The Far Shore is still right at the edge of everything, where it's always been. It's part of the Multiverse in the same way the beach is part of the land and not part of the sea."
  • What you show of the Far Shore doesn't say it's outside of time and space, it says that there isn't time and space there. What's more, it even says that "each picosecond lasts forever and forever, without end", meaning that the "no time" could just be poetic.
    • But even then, even if it was outside time and space, that doesn't mean 1-A at all; Beyong one universe there is no time and space. It needs to be proven that it's also beyond dimensions as we use them.

You can't just say something like "actually, it is 1-A" without proof dude. I'm indifferent to 1-A Marvel/DC stuff as a whole, but you need to do better then that.

>Al Ewing isn't saying that the Far Shore is part of Eternity, he's saying that the Far Shore is part of the multiverse

So he is saying that it is not a part of the multiverse, but rather a part of the multiverse instead?

People think that the Far Shore is beyond the multiverse, let's say that's the case; What I say there suddenly makes sense as Al Ewing is saying that the Far Shore being beyond the multiverse is wrong.

I can not understand a word of what you're trying to say.

The Far Shore is not beyond the multiverse, it's inside it, thus inside Eternity. Which is irrelevant in terms of limiting its power.

Wait I explained my stuff right there, "as in if it [the Far Shor] was a 1-A place then that notion is wrong."

Which is an incorrect argument at this point.

Being part of the multiverse = \ = not being 1-A.

Far Shore being without time and space is being totally 1-A, it is the farthest point of marvel cosmology, which has High 1-B and Low 1-A structures.

Far Shore transcends all these points and has fully sized and timeless citation

Yeah the Far Shore is pretty clearly 1-A, and by extension so is the Eighth Omniverse. I don't know why that wasn't accounted for, since it was already brought up in the thread proposing the Low 1-A upgrade.

Eficiente said:
Al Ewing isn't saying that the Far Shore is part of Eternity, he's saying that the Far Shore is part of the multiverse, as in if it was a 1-A place then that notion is wrong.
em what

exuse me but that makes no sense

eternity is the multiverse

Eficiente said:
I very much disagree with this. I'm sorry but what you're saying is full of lies.
  • Al Ewing isn't saying that the Far Shore is part of Eternity, he's saying that the Far Shore is part of the multiverse, as in if it was a 1-A place then that notion is wrong.
    • "The Far Shore is still right at the edge of everything, where it's always been. It's part of the Multiverse in the same way the beach is part of the land and not part of the sea."
  • What you show of the Far Shore doesn't say it's outside of time and space, it says that there isn't time and space there. What's more, it even says that "each picosecond lasts forever and forever, without end", meaning that the "no time" could just be poetic.
    • But even then, even if it was outside time and space, that doesn't mean 1-A at all; Beyong one universe there is no time and space. It needs to be proven that it's also beyond dimensions as we use them.

Good post, there's no concrete evidence for Eternity to be 1-A

it's no use though, there are too many marvel fans who want their cosmic beings to be 1-A it's only a matter of time

Considering Marvel has already established and explained what places is like the neutral zone and superflow are yet the far shore is still reffered to as a place of mystery is something to think about.

Keep in mind that Elwing was the author or co-author for all the comics the far shore was in or mentioned in.

@Ultima and Kepekley

Can you summarise why the Multiversal Eternity (and the First Firmament) should be 1-A please?

Antvasima said:
@Ultima and Kepekley

Can you summarise why the Multiversal Eternity (and the First Firmament) should be 1-A please?
The Far Shore is established by multiple new storylines to be a void of nonexistence beyond all definitions of space, time, life and death, and to be the last edge of the multiverse before the "Outside"/"Mystery"

Which means it is inside the full Multiversal Eternity.

If it were accepted this would only scale to The First Firmament, this version of Eternity, and the complete Post-Retcon Molecule Man off of the top of my head . The Ultimate Ultimates were apparently acting as agents of TOAA in the Ultimates, so it'd be more reasonable to say they were amped by the entity to avoid a scaling hell.

And by the way, the Celestial War shattering The First Firmament is an immense outlier either way. Please remove it from the profiles. Thank you.

Okay. I suppose that a 1-A multiversal Eternity seems fine then. Removing the Celestials having that level of destructive power with their weaponry also seems fine.

I don't know whether or not the Ultimate Ultimates should scale.

So Al ewing made another retcon? What happend to this or thanos? was he also in the far shore? This is literally contradicting many things such as the neutral zone being the last place before going to the outside. So I guess the far shore is outside the neutral zone yet the neutral zone was called to be edge of everything and the exit point? (just asking a question)

The Ultimate Ultimates were possibly powered by TOAA when they have defeated the First Firmament or the FF could just not fight so much iterations of the cosmos.

The Tetromino King said:
So Al ewing made another retcon?
What happend to this or thanos? was he also in the far shore? This is literally contradicting many things such as the neutral zone being the last place before going to the outside. So I guess the far shore is outside the neutral zone yet the neutral zone was called to be edge of everything and the exit point? (just asking a question)
In that first scan he's talking about what's beyond the far shore, not the far shore. About the neutral zone, it's simple, took a retcon, just as he said the beyond of far shore could take.

Alonik said:
The Tetromino King said:
So Al ewing made another retcon?
What happend to this or thanos? was he also in the far shore? This is literally contradicting many things such as the neutral zone being the last place before going to the outside. So I guess the far shore is outside the neutral zone yet the neutral zone was called to be edge of everything and the exit point? (just asking a question)
In that first scan he's talking about what's beyond the far shore, not the far shore. About the neutral zone, it's simple, took a retcon, just as he said the beyond of far shore could take.
I'm aware that he was talking about the beyond the far shore, it was originally made to be outside the outside... What happend toShaper's statement does that mean that the previous iteration of the multiverses reside within the 8th eternity ? (it is obviously implied that the multiverses are in the far shore) and were did they go ? if they were already within the beyond the far shore which is the outside.

No, the Outside is, well, outside Eternity. This is stated in the newest Jane Foster; Valkyrie issues.

"He is touring The Outside, the Beyond, The Mystery - whatever it is called nowadays"

The Mystery is established to be the realm outside Eternity.

@Kepekley

So are you willing to perform the accepted changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back