• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible 1-A Eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I know about that, but the Fantastic Four writer Dan Slott seems to have ignored it.

No, but the Fantastic Four acted like the Molecule Man was genuinely dead.

Antvasima said:
No, but the Fantastic Four acted like the Molecule Man was genuinely dead.
You could easily write that as PIS as much of that comic contradicts what was established in secret wars and the ultimates.

Also forgive me If I'm wrong Ant but did't you also state Owen dying was PIS yourself.

Yes, I definitely consider it as PIS. Marvel is very inconsistent, as usual.

No problem. We need some sort of justification text for not giving the Molecule Man and the Beyonders the same statistics, if we do not downgrade the former, though.

Antvasima said:
No problem. We need some sort of justification text for not giving the Molecule Man and the Beyonders the same statistics, if we do not downgrade the former, though.
How about:We do not consider giving the beyonders the same stats as molecule man as they have not demonstrated the feats he had done with thier own power(for ex.MM ending the lifebringer with a thought or created the eighth mutiverse). Something like this what do you think.

What's wrong with Molecule Man being Low 1-A? Correct me if i'm wrong but he created Eternity (The Multiverse) with the help of Frankin Richard and Reed Richard with the Beyonders's powers in the end of Secret Wars. Molecule Man created a whole Multiverse in a box and threatened to end Lifebringner Galactus with a mere thought with the power of the Beyonders. So Low-1-A is fine for him. Again correct if i'm wrong.

Elizio33 said:
What's wrong with Molecule Man being Low 1-A? Correct me if i'm wrong but he created Eternity with the help of Frankin Richard and Reed Richard with the Beyonders's powers. Molecule Man created a whole Multiverse in a box and threatened to end Lifebringner Galactus with a mere thought with the power of the Beyonders. So Low-1-A is fine for him. Again correct if i'm wrong.
Franklin was was using Owen's power to created the mutiverse with his universal shaping skills and all mister fantatsic was doing was throwing it.Also MM creating a mutiverse in a box considering the far shore is a structure that exist in the mutiverse could exist as more evidence for 1-A.

Yeah but MM did all this with the Beyonders powers. So, the Beyonders should be 1-A as well. One thing we can do is for the Beyonders: Low 1-A individually, likely 1-A Collectively since Owen with their powers has 1-A feats. What do you think? MM has the totality of the beyonders powers after all.

I would prefer to avoid a scaling chain of the entire multiversal hierarchy for both the 7th and 8th multiverse to 1-A by scaling from the original Living Tribunal not being instantly defeated by the Beyonders. That could be treated as an inconsistency though, and he also did not do any damage to them.

That's the reason why Low 1-A individually: killed the living tribunal and likely 1-A collectively (the totality of their powers) as we saw what owen can do with all their powers.

I'm not going to agree or disagree but the beyonder's had to use force to kill the LT while the MM could create a mutiverse on 2 seperate occasions and end the lifebringer just be thinking.

I know that MM was using the Beyonders power but the Beyonder's have never done anything like what Owen has done.What do you think.

Well we can assume that the full power of the beyonders is 1-A based on what owen did with their powers. One character with the beyonders powers we need to downgrade is god doom because he never showed Low 1-A or 1-A feats despite having their powers and we don't know if he had access to their full powers.

Okay, so Low 1-A individually, and 1-A collectively then? It doesn't really make any sense, but I suppose that it is better than the alternatives.

The 1-A beyonders is only for the totality of their powers or all the specie based on what molecule man showed with their powers. The low 1-A is for killing the living tribunal.

It seems inappropriate, if he channeled the power of the Molecule Man.

Owen only released a part of the power for Doom to do what he had as a goal, so much so that there is a big fight between who would gain confidence between Doom and Reed, but ended up staying as Miles Morales.

True enough. Just because Doom used MM as a power source, this does not mean power of the same scale. The Infinity Gauntlet could slow him down, for example.

So, the beyonders will be Low 1-A individually, 1-A collectively (Totality of their power), Molecule Man will be 1-A and God Doom Low 1-C?

I can update the profiles?

• The Beyonders: Low 1-A individually (Three Beyonders working together were enough to kill The Living Tribunal), 1-A Collectively (Molecule Man created the eighth multiverse and could end the likes of Lifebringer Galactus with a mere thought after he absorbed all the power of the Beyonders)
  • Molecule Ma: 1-A (He killed the The Beyonders and absorbed their power. He transcends the eighth multiverse. He could recreate beyond dimensional multiverses extremely casually and end the likes of Lifebringer Galactus with a mere thought)
  • God Doom: Low 1-C, possibly Higher (Possessed a part of the power of the Beyonders using the Molecule Ma as a conduit from which he was able to utilize enough to fight and overpower a user of the Infinity Gauntlet and kill Cyclops empowered by the Phoenix Force with ease. Has re-created Galactus to be Franklin Richard's servant)
God Doom also used Yggdrasil as his throne.

Here's a list of power for God Doom.

• Reality Warping: Altered the Inhumans domain many times with one snap of his finger. Maintains all Battleworld with his will and his tantrum could end all Battleworld.
  • Memory Manipulation: Wipes out the memory of all the residents of Battleworld with the help of Doctor Stange.
  • Regenerationn: Can reform when shattered by liquifying his shards. Reformed after Phoenix Force Cyclops's attack.

Elizio33 said:
I can update the profiles?
  • The Beyonders: Low 1-A individually (Three Beyonders working together were enough to kill The Living Tribunal), 1-A Collectively (Molecule Man created the eighth multiverse and could end the likes of Lifebringer Galactus with a mere thought after he absorbed all the powers of the Beyonders)
  • Molecule Ma: 1-A (He killed the The Beyonders and absorbed their power. He transcends the eighth multiverse. He could recreate infinite dimensional multiverses extremely casually, and end the likes of Lifebringer Galactus with a mere thought)
  • God Doom: Low 1-C (Possessed a part of the power of the Beyonders using the Molecule Ma as a conduit from which he was able to utilize enough to fight and overpower a user of the Infinity Gauntlet and kill Cyclops empowered by the Phoenix Force with ease. Has re-created Galactus to be Franklin Richard's servant)
God Doom also used Yggdrasil as his throne.
Could you change MM recreating infnite dimensional mutiverses to beyond dimensional mutiverses as the current mutiverse is not just a high 1-B structure anymore.

We still have to know what we're going to do with this is scan, because anyone an hour can come open a thread and complain because Doom is just low 1-C.

I think i should have two keys:

God Doom Base: Low 1-C | Good Doom Absorbing Eternity: Low 1-A

Doom eternity
Or we can only remember that eternity was so weak and small in this situation, that it could not even be 2-A, we saw the beyonders have reduced her.

Eternity was severely diminished from being a multiverse to only encompassing a single planet at the time. You can place that information in a footnote in our Doctor Doom profile.

Your suggested changes seem fine to apply in any case.

God Doom was obviously toying around with Black Panther as even T'challa came into battle knowing he stood no chance and was only a means of stalling him

I didn't have the impression that Doom was toying with T'Challa. He had to exert himself in order to win.

Antvasima said:
I didn't have the impression that Doom was toying with T'Challa. He had to exert himself in order to win.
That would make the gauntlet 1-A or God Doom Low 1-C. Neither are accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back