• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible 1-A Eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make the gauntlet 1-A or God Doom Low 1-C. Neither are accurate.

Why Low 1-C for God Doom is not accurate? He didn't even have Low 1-A/1-A feats. Low 1-C, possibly Higher seems appropriate for him.

Too many f*cking Marvel threads for me... I don't even know what I'm supposed to be reading. Are we bumping the Low 1-As to 1-A or something?

Elizio33 said:
I can update the profiles?
@Sera EX This is about the Beyonders, Molecule Man and God Doom tier. The 1-A collectively for the Beyonders cover only the power of the entire race and it is based on what Molecule Man did with their power.

Nah as the other guy explained, MM showed feats neither doom or Beyonders have done so we can assume he used his own powerset. Also if Doom TRULY wanted to he could've ended the fight with IG panther instantly from the start but he didn't. People tend to forget that Tribunal was leagues above the IG and he was beat by the Beyonders which Doom had the powers of. That alone would make IG insignificant to him

That dosen't mean Doom had access to all the Beyonders' power. Doom exerted himself when fighting Black Panther even Doom admited it. Even Doctor Strange said that the Infinity Gauntlet was maybe the only thing that could hurt Doom. Take note that Doom was doubting of himself at this time heck, he wasn't even able to heal his face while Reed Richard was able to fix Doom's face with the power of the Beyonders. Molecule Man has absorbed the power of the entire race of the Beyonders he did his 1-A feats with their power.

Anyway we can also add for the Beyonders: "Exist in the Wild White Space a white void outside and beyond the multiverse where the Beyonders watches and experiment the multiverse".

Elizio33 said:
That dosen't mean Doom had access to all the Beyonders' power. Doom exerted himself when fighting Black Panther even Doom admited it. Even Doctor Strange said that the Infinity Gauntlet was maybe the only thing that could hurt Doom. Take note that Doom was doubting of himself at this time heck, he wasn't even able to heal his face while Reed Richard was able to fix Doom's face with the power of the Beyonders. Molecule Man has absorbed the power of the entire race of the Beyonders he did his 1-A feats with their power.
Its also consistent with Phoenix Cyclops hurting him. Also, there was a tie in story where Cassandra Nova wanted to make Jean Grey (TAS) connect to the Phoenix Force again and be her White Phoenix so as to take over the Battleworld meaning facing Doom). This seems also consistent with this.

Technically speaking, there isn't a ton of good evidence that The Living Tribunal is beyond The Infinity Gauntlet. In their only real confrontation, neither opponent was sure who would win in a fight, but the Gauntlet user submitted whe he realized they would at the very least destroy the local reality. A judgment laid down by The Living Tribunal did once make it so that the Infinity Gems could not function in unison anymore, but I don't know if that can be scaled since the judgment was inacted when they were- for all intents and purposes- inactive. The Infinity Gauntlet's peak power is almost always left ambiguous. God Doom is the only example I know of wherein it was simply outmatched.

ClassicNESfan said:
Technically speaking, there isn't a ton of good evidence that The Living Tribunal is beyond The Infinity Gauntlet. In their only real confrontation, neither opponent was sure who would win in a fight, but the Gauntlet user submitted whe he realized they would at the very least destroy the local reality. A judgment laid down by The Living Tribunal did once make it so that the Infinity Gems could not function in unison anymore, but I don't know if that can be scaled since the judgment was inacted when they were- for all intents and purposes- inactive. The Infinity Gauntlet's peak power is almost always left ambiguous. God Doom is the only example I know of wherein it was simply outmatched.
Well, concerning the Gems... The Infinity Stones are mined by the Celestials from below the God Well, and seeded into the individual universes. Also, unlike back then the IG doesn't seem that all powerful in recent stories.

I think that we should apply what Elizio suggested earlier. Doom never demonstrated anywhere near the scale of power of the Molecule Man. Just because he received his powers from Owen, this does not mean anywhere near the entirety of them.

@Randomperosn you're right. Do you prefer the solution i suggested for Beyonders/Molecule Man/God Doo or you prefer the Molecule Man did his 1-A feats with his own powerset stuff?

Elizio33 said:
@Randomperosn you're right. Do you prefer the solution i suggested for Beyonders/Molecule Man/God Doo or you prefer the Molecule Man did his 1-A feats with his own powerset stuff?
I agree with your revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back