• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popular Swordfighters, Wrong Incarnations (Gamora vs. Zero)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
It was a rare opportunity for Gamora. Upon the discovery that one of the Infinity Stones was hooked up in some far-away corner of the galaxy, she decided to travel alone from her fellow Guardians of the Galaxy, and retrieve it herself. Upon arrival, she soon discovered its location was in a fighting arena, where virtual fighters can come from across the universe to battle for a chance of glory. She signed up for the tournament, and though her goal was to obtain the Stone, she decided to battle a few bouts, to hone her sword skills even further. In the midst of one such bout, the technology went haywire, and her opponent disappeared, soon being replaced by a strange looking man in red. Grimacing that this may be the work of the Infinity Stone, she realized that she had to take this fight seriously, as the man before her soon transformed his arm into a long blade, and prepared to face her in combat.

In the blue corner, we have Gamora from Marvel Comics, and in the red corner, we have Zero.EXE from Mega Man Battle Network.

Gamora AA2
Zero EXe Render SP
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle takes place in a fighting arena, giving both characters an even fighting ground.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Not her: 0

Not him: 0

Neither of them: 0

She stomped She-Hulk, who curbstomped the Champion of the Universe, who challenged the Silver Surfer, but was ultimately defeated.

She did not one-shot Drax. She kicked him in the gut hard enough to cough up the Power Stone. And even in that case, he was able to match Silver Surfer in combat.

So, no. I do not believe she one-shots here.

I don't get what you mean

The first is literally reasoning why she does. (Scaling much higher then someone around the level of Silver Surfur)

The second makes sense but doesn't counter the first

Zero scales from a guy that passively is 100 KiloFoe, I don't know why people bring up 100 KiloFoe on BN/SF matches. Anyway, I think it's inconclusive, while Zero won't be spamming Step Shield on the fight I don't think Gamora have any actual answer for this technique so in the end it's just a stamina battle and I'm unsure who would win on a stamina battle.

Now that is significantly better, though Gamora is still stronger

Zero does have mind manipulation as well so it depends on how good the shield is.

It can block direct attacks from MegaMan.EXE, before teleporting behind using the technique and slashing.

His shield is really strong, like, shields on BN tanks pretty much everything but a few selected techniques, Megaman can't even break it normally. But the catch is just the teleport that comes after it, I don't think Gamora can defend herself from the teleport.

Mindhax comes from the Zero Virus. This is not only never used in direct combat, but it usually only affects machines or programs, which Gamora is neither.

Actually She-Hulk is presumed to downscale from the 387 KiloFOE so Gamora is approximately around 387.

Gamora had some shit unlisted for her, added them rn.

Starter Pack said:
Mindhax comes from the Zero Virus. This is not only never used in direct combat, but it usually only affects machines or programs, which Gamora is neither.
I stand corrected from this with the new info added to her profile. She apparently has technology built into her, which Zero can hack. Passively through the Zero Virus, of course, and it probably wouldn't be in effect anyway, but it's a point of weakness for her here.

Also, her Attack Reflection is invalid as well, as the one ranged attack Zero has, Genma Zero, is a shockwave-style attack that could only be avoided by MegaMan.EXE by going Invisible, aka phasing through it.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Why would she downscale?
Feat comes from Silver Surfer, who is comparable to the Hulk, and we consider Shulkie as somewhat weaker than Hulk based on certain statements (then again they could be in context to Stat Amping) but either way Gamora scales to a minor extent above 387 tons

@Starter Pack, just because there is tech doesn't mean it's hackable tech, it could entirely be a mechanical technology hence unable to be hacked, and Gamora's skeleton is implied to be mechanical.

She can also KO MegaFOEs with a single nerve strike so take of that as you will

Back