• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popuko vs Marth

Popuko 3

Mars 0

@Weirdo

She is an almost psychopathic girl who attacks anyone in her way.

She has various methods of attacking, like ki blasts, nail bats, and tons of stuff.

I think Marth will most likely get ranged attacked and haxed to death.

Okay, but what is her first move?

What does she do most of the time?

Because if she does anything other than Reality Warping or Possession then Marth proceeds to cut her in half

Well, i dunno about that, but she has things like flight, ranged energy attacks, danmaku and more.

And Marth can one shot, but i dont see it happening because pop can make herself invisible or swap places with the sun.

Marth should be capable of sensing people's presence, as others in the same universe have shown, and has also been agreed upon

And you're still not answering my question

It's not a vote, because apparently nobody in the world seems to know what the heck Pop leads with

Either that or an answer is deliberately being avoided, although, said answer can make or break literally everyone's reasoning

Dude, there isnt a big conspiracy of something behind this.

Popuko does all sorts of random shit in Pop Team Epic, it is not a battle manga for a "lead" to be determined.

She can start by shooting energy blasts, danmaku, can posees Marth, auto counter physical attacks, and all.

It is literally a gag manga character.

"She's a gag character so she can lead with whatever"

Due to a lack of an answer, I'll assume that due to Reality Warping being outnumbered by a good amount by her other abilities, and the fact that there is literally only one thing supporting the fact that she has Reality Warping in the first place...

That she doesn't start with it and gets stabbed, definitely more often than not

Back