• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pong Krell downgrade

Why is Pong Krell 7-C?He never showed these feats!He should be 8-B(Comparable to Asaji Ventress and Ahsoka).

Pong Krell is a Jedi Master, thus he shares the same rank as Obi-Wan and the other council members. Since Obi-Wan is rated

• 7-C, likely 7-B
Pong Krell should be around that level. There is no reason for Pong Krell to be significantly weaker than Obi-Wan.

Lately I've been wondering if it would have been better to scale the likes of Pong Krell and Luminara Unduli off of Plo Koon's Low 7-C feat in the first season of TCW.

What do you think @Lina?

The issue with the above is that I don't think Pong Krell and Luminara Unduli were that much weaker compared to Obi-Wan Kenobi in terms of Force Powers.

Adding in the fact that they were also Jedi Masters similar to Obi-Wan, they would directly scale.

Is there a calculation that Plo Koon has that yielded in Small Town level?

Yes. I think ChaosTheory123 on the OBD did a calc for a feat of Plo Koon's from Season 1 of TCW. The result was somewhere in the ballpark of 2.5 Kilotons.

I don't know if we should be scaling Jedi master's to PT era Council Members when PT era Council Members by quotes ( Plo Koon, B Team ) and feats ( Yarael Poof, Yaddle ) are some of the most powerful Force user's in the mythos.

Since all of the Jedi listed here have the rank of Jedi Master (including the council members), I do not think that the gap in abilities between the council members (Who are still ranked Jedi Masters) and the other Jedi Masters is all that wide, to be honest.

Keep Pong Krell where he is, as there isn't sufficient evidence that he was that much weaker compared to the council members such as Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Back