• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Upgrade: Necrozma and High 3-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that would make sense, considering he's just handed pseudo-legendaries right there in Sun and Moon.

Guess he had to pull a Tobias just to win a tournament, huh?

Just a note that we tend to be extra careful with infinite and immeasurable speed, so they do not completely contradict the portrayals for the characters. That was likely the reason why God of War did not receive it.

Just a note that we tend to be extra careful with infinite and immeasurable speed, so they do not completely contradict the portrayals for the characters. That was likely the reason why God of War did not receive it.
Well, it got accepted btw.
Current Vote count:

Agree: 17 (ZoroNotZolo, Starter_Pack, Mozzada, Lou_Change, Arceus0x, Theultimate, GiverTheProtoAngel, Greenshifter, Rikimarox2, Psychomaster35, Garchomp777, Crimson_Shadow101, GlaceonGamez471, StrymULTRA, Planck69, Waka1979, ArchangelSiege)

Disagree:

Neutral: 4 (SamanPatou, DarkDragonMedus, NeoZex6399, The_real_cal_howard) though Cal said he didn't care so....unsure if vote counts or not but listing his anyway as neutral.
^

Oh yeah that we are definitely aware of and understand. That's precisely why this upgrade isn't asking for infinite to be 100% flat out.

"Likely" is the absolute most we'd be getting out of this.

Oh yeah that we are definitely aware of and understand. That's precisely why this upgrade isn't asking for infinite to be 100% flat out.

"Likely" is the absolute most we'd be getting out of this.
Okay. That is good.

Also on the subject of ash, Lucario really should be listed as one of his notable pokemon considering how much he uses it in journeys
Agreed. To me it just looks like Ash's page is just outdated, so if anything comes out of this, we can update Ash's page with what he's missing.

What part of it does it explain it? 2-A cosmology is fine, but why is Ultraspace infinite in size?
The OP and comments already explained why.

And it becomes infinite due to the now considered infinite numbers of warp holes from infinite Ultra Wormholes inside of Ultra Space now conencting to an infinite amount of universes. It's light reaching these infinite worlds would mean Necrozma is unleashing infinite amounts of light, and we'd get the same result for Ultra Space being illuminated as Ultra Space would need to be infinite in scope for housing infinite Ultra Wormholes to connect to said worlds. In either case you choose to go with, High 3-A becomes a viable upgrade for Necrozma's light feat under the circumstances of the verse's new upgrade.

Honestly we should probably make a crt for ash because there are a few other things about his profile I'd like to address

The AP stuff is fine and makes sense to me.
The speed also makes sense but I've seen verses that treats it otherwise, such as God of War which I believe has already been mentioned.

As a few other staff here I believe, I'm also hesitant to increase a large portion of legendaries to High 3-A with Infinite speed, since this seems iffy to me, I think a "likely" would be fine on Necrozma's page just as mentioned in the OP.
I could sound dumb but perhaps only a "Possibly" rating should be given to those scaling, since there's a lot more bearing for Necrozma to scale to his own infinite feat than their is to assume everyone else also scales to this.

If we're going in that direction then ultra necrozma and perfect zygarde should definitely get a likely, anyone else should get a possibly.

I could sound dumb but perhaps only a "Possibly" rating should be given to those scaling, since there's a lot more bearing for Necrozma to scale to his own infinite feat than their is to assume everyone else also scales to this.
There's also the UCs travelling trough all the Ultra Space as supporting feat tho.

If we're going in that direction then ultra necrozma and perfect zygarde should definitely get a likely, anyone else should get a possibly.
You know what? I’m perfectly fine with this.

The light trio and Aura Trio should probably get the likelys too since we know the former directly scales from Necrozma and the latters scale from the formers too.

Other than that I’m 💯 fine everyone else getting a “possibly”.

Last edited:
Honestly we should probably make a crt for ash because there are a few other things about his profile I'd like to address
I'll probably make profiles for his pokemon like Greninja, problem is its kinda hard to determine if they're large mountain or mountain+ for some of his pokemon and there's just a few who would scale to necrozma

Also, you should probably add the eternatus, victini and lunala infinite energy just for consistency

I'm still of the mindset that we should wait until eternatus and the dogs have more appearances before we give them profiles.

You know what? I’m perfectly fine with this.

The light trio and Aura Trio should probably get the likelys too since we know the former directly scales from Necrozma and the matters scale from the formers too.

Other than that I’m 💯 fine everyone getting a “possibly”.
Okay, this I am a lot more comfortable with agreeing to.

I disagree with possibly, they should get "likely" at the very least. I think the consistency for pokemon like victini zekrom and the others is good

Do we use tcg stuff in our profiles?

Edit: we do. Still I think I'd be more comfortable if a lot of these guys got a possibly

Last edited:
I disagree with possibly, they should get "likely" at the very least. I think the consistency for pokemon like victini zekrom and the others is good
Nah possibly is better for those who aren’t Necrozma, the light trio or the aura trio.

These guys are all downscaling from likely ratings in the first place, so ending up as “possibly” for most of these guys makes better sense. And is much more compromiseable.

Nah possibly is better for those who aren’t Necrozma, the light trio or the aura trio.

These guys are all downscaling from likely ratings in the first place, so ending up as “possibly” for most of these guys makes better sense. And is much more compromiseable.
Downscaling from likely high 3-A just makes you likely lower end of high 3-A though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back