• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐‹๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฎ๐ฌ: ๐€ ๐‚๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐€ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐€๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐Ÿ“๐ƒ

there is a ditto among us
he has already breached our standards
you've seen what he has done to our Llama
and worst of all, he could be anyone of us!

Since Arceus fought with Akari on equal grounds, in hindsight saying that his hax is featless doesn't make much sense (yes, I know this is a major change to my previous stance).

As for the thread itself, I do not think naming a thread with the tag "exaggerated and wanked" will get you more viable responses.

Likening the Unknowns' power amplification to layering (and trying to make it relevant to Arceus who transcends them) makes this seem even more like a bad joke.

As for the thread itself, I do not think naming a thread with the tag "exaggerated and wanked" will get you more viable responses.
It doesn't really matter. I use it for all my Arceus threads anyway.
Likening the Unknowns' power amplification to layering
Because Higher psychic power can easily neutralize the one with weaker psychic power. With the difference between Unowns being that of a first stage to Third. It's logical

Simply put, any applications of powers of weaker psychic power gets trumped by one with higher power.

And it's relevant for the Unown because more Unown increases the power that is used for their Subjective Reality stuff
(and trying to make it relevant to Arceus who transcends them) makes this seem even more like a bad joke.
This just proves Arceus existence cannot be reached by any infinite amplifications of power. Ie. Higher Infinity for the Essence which every hax is merely subsets of

SENฤฐN O ANNENฤฐN PATLAR ZARINI SฤฐKEYฤฐM OROSPU ร‡OCUฤžU ARCEUS DรœลžMANI ANOSUNUN KAFASINI KOPARTIP ANNENR SOKAYIM ANNESฤฐ SฤฐKฤฐK OROSPU EVLADI GฤฐT Gร–TรœNE Bฤฐ DON AL BURDA TARTIลžACAฤžINA GฤฐT Bฤฐ SOKAฤžA ร‡IK GรœNEลžE BAK ASOSYAL OROSPU EVLADI
That's pretty tame coming from you

SENฤฐN O ANNENฤฐN PATLAR ZARINI SฤฐKEYฤฐM OROSPU ร‡OCUฤžU ARCEUS DรœลžMANI ANOSUNUN KAFASINI KOPARTIP ANNENR SOKAYIM ANNESฤฐ SฤฐKฤฐK OROSPU EVLADI GฤฐT Gร–TรœNE Bฤฐ DON AL BURDA TARTIลžACAฤžINA GฤฐT Bฤฐ SOKAฤžA ร‡IK GรœNEลžE BAK ASOSYAL OROSPU EVLADI
Bro is doing magic

once i stop procrastinating i'll make another thread for this, mostly on the UES, but yeah i guess closing it is fine since it is dead

Don't waste your time on it. Pokรฉmon is dead. The CRT will stall or you'd have DTs nonsense again

Back