• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bobsican said:
Wait, why are some profiles liek Lucario changing to 7-A already? This doesn´t seem to be fully setted yet.
It's not locked? Whatever, though, I guess the changes are already underway.

Bro, if anything, I'm happy about the 7-A downgrade. So many more matches open up, and they're at the top half of the tier at that.

The real cal howard said:
Bro, if anything, I'm happy about the 7-A downgrade. So many more matches open up, and they're at the top half of the tier at that.
Oh yeah, that's true. Also, I beg to think that their durability would still be way higher depending on the mon itself.

Dragopentling said:
Whelp the revisions already started, but if you do feel like it's enough to make a difference and overturn the downgrades, feel free to keep bumping the thread and gather more evidence and scans.

Btw, I commented on that thread so I can keep tabs on it.
Please tell me if you find any interesting statements, I tried to just look up the word eathquake in the Pokémon wiki, but it only leaded mostly to moves in X Pokémon and so on.

Bulbapedia has exactly what we want (as it actually is more complete TBH), but you can´t just search a word in there, especially considering it will redirect you to either Earthquake, the Earth Badge or Seismic Toss in japanese.

I'll let you know if I find any statements or scans worth noting. Apparently, though, lores don't count anymore according to some new implementations.

What implementations? The best I could find are some random scans Bulbapedia has for Earth Power, Magnitude and Earthquake in the mangas, as they are explicitly banned from ever being in the anime for weird japanese laws.

Oh yeah, even Sunkern can use Earth Power.

Anyways, Magnitude still seems to be reliable, at most, according to the earthquake power chart, they would just be downgraded to 6-C, as it can go up to Magnitude 10 (as they aren´t actually moving the techtonical plates, leading to just use the "Radiated Waves" variant, at least to my knowledge.

Bobsican said:
Oh yeah, even Sunkern can use Earth Power.

Anyways, Magnitude still seems to be reliable, at most, according to the earthquake power chart, they would just be downgraded to 6-C, as it can go up to Magnitude 10 (as they aren´t actually moving the techtonical plates, leading to just use the "Radiated Waves" variant, at least to my knowledge.
Magnitude 10 is at very least Country Level, yea.

Phoenix821 said:
The Move Magnitude was argued on the original revision thread.
I said stuff in there, and got ignored, so I think I have to bring up my points just in case.

What´s the difference with them being "real" and "radiated waves"?

Anyways, I have to go to sleep, I´ll come here tomorrow when I can.

Back