• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Predation (Tier Zoo/Tier list style) + More monster discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Pokémon dominate the meta of survival in their own natural and wild habitats (If we're gonna discuss pokémon game Meta as arguments, keep it to the actual tiering on the site. As in, no, Arceus beats any and everything here.)?! What about if Digimon, SMT (if all demons were just animals and people according to what they are), and other fictional species/races were thrown in the mix?! Who dominates the meta!? Are Saiyans the best species in fiction?! Celestials from Marvel?!

Amexim said:
What about if Digimon
There was an episode of Tamers where a Meramon decided to hunt a couple of Potato Digimon by nuking their entire heard with his fire blasts, only to get ran over by said potatoes and died and then everyone cried.

That's the only sufficient contribution for this thread I can think of.

But what is a Darkrai's natural habitat? My... *Gulps* Nightmares?

Could it live in the "Tsuki no Me" from Naruto? That would be awesome! But, then that implies it can go through Genjutsu? Or maybe it just takes nightmares from physical beings...

Either way, let's start small. Lol.

Ancient beasts. Aerodactyl would probably most literally dominate all of the prehistoric beta, if we take real life animals into account only.

What if we made a Composite humans page from every "human" species in ficton? Probably would be the most dangerous species in ficton.

Do you mean:

A. A Composite Human Species page, but for fiction instead of Real Life, where it has all the strengths, weaknesses, & any abilities inherent to members of the human species from across every work of fiction? (So they'd have Pokemon-world-human style aura use, ki, nen, etc, since humans can use those.)

B. A Composite Human Character page, which has the strengths & weaknesses & every ability of every human character from fiction, because it's a composite of every fictional character who is human?

Corsola in Alola are over hunted by Marinie. I agree with Mattpat when the says that Yungoose and Gumshoes are a dangerous invasive species to the Alolan ecosystem-- definitely putting pressure on the Pichu populations, and anything else really small/weak. Do you think Starter Pokémon are endangered species-- since we don't see them in the wild often?

Amexim said:
Answering yes to multiple choice? You have no idea how much that annoys me. And no, I don't think starter species are weak. Rare, or only raised in select locations, but not weak.

Lol sorry, I meant that both are great ideas. Isn't our standard composite human a combination of the best feats that human beings IRL can pull? So, IMO, it would be both A & B, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back