• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Pokémon Legends: Arceus" Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Well these forms are... Interesting to say the least.

And so far the story beats say nothing about Arceus beyond needing to research it.

Probably gonna need to see the full game for anything good

Arceus' battle theme sounds... For lack of a better word, meta.
You are challenging something that should never have been fought.

Apparently Ice types got buffed with a new status and weather condition

And it seems other QoL stuff with the gameplay are all beneficial and good steps forward for Pokemon

Wait, Normal Plate?
I assume it’s only for someone like Arceus, but imagine the shenanigans you can pull with changing a Pokémon’s type.

How reliable are these leaks?

100%? That sounds like an exaggeration and a half. Why’re you so confident in them?
Of course there can't be a 100% certainty. But there is a 99.99% on these. Multiple sources giving the same leaks, the game files themselves having been leaked, ect.
Besides, something fanmade would look better than the Dialga/Palkia new forms.

cool. So I guess the arceus plate will maybe work like the movie, where he just has resistance to everything.

Arceus gettng more op huh, now tackling him is nulled somehow, and he got a new form where he gets a 2-A boost as well.

And his new theme sounds like a phase 1 indeed, i wonder if we will get to see true form arceus in some way, maybe beta arceus as it.

Imagine arceus dropping the legend plate if you defeat him, more 2-B/A proof

Pretty sure the actual model for the catchable Arceus is the same, but perhaps there is like another form that you can't use in battle but can fight like Eternatus.

I’m ngl uncatchable Pokémon feels lame
What if I want to use Eternamax Eternatus, game? Perhaps because he looks infinitely better than Base Eternatus?

There's also dialogue about multiple universes crossing over or something and causing a burst of power.

Seems Arceus is way more blatantly Tier 2

Dialga is alright, but it looks like it swallowed that giant pill from Spongebob.
checked again with the new picks, it’s actually just a cannon with “wings” on both sides. His neck and the cannon are not one and the same like how it seems there.

Arceus doesn’t have a new for, and it honestly doesn’t need one. Seems like it has a potential to make up for it called the legends plate. Have no idea what it does but it’s description makes it seem like he resistant to all and deals super effective damage to all.

Back