• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon discussion thread

Also, Green seems to have a better team than Red. Aside from the level gap, it'd seem harder to crack her team than Mr. Never-speaks.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
I'm still intrigued by the fact that Pokemon Adventures B2W2 saga is still being done while Pokémon XY and ORAS are already over (dammit, I wonder how Black will be released from Light Stone if he's the only one who can do Reshiram if he reverses the normal form, since he is the Hero of Truth)
Speaking of this... BW/B2W2 saga is actually quite good, probably the best out of all.

The real cal howard said:
Wait, if Mega Drain is base 75 then...
Oh god, what's Giga Drain?
From looking at Red's Venusaur, they may have removed Giga Drain altogether.

Am I the only one that bought Pokédex 3D Pro and expected it to be updated with Gen 6 and 7 soon?

Hop also likes this series. For the most part it seems like the change of mechanics will be centered around skill instead of stats for certain things. Hop is super interested and excited. Gen 7 made everything so boring. Gen 6 did it much better (too bad there was so little post-game and the Gen 3 remakes are the 2nd worst in Hop's opinion)

I had a brain fart. My bad. Kinda forgot I was talking to someone who's as much, if not more of a Pokémon guru as I lol.

Also I'm glad it isn't as Kanto-pandering as things are right now. I know it's still Pikachu, but we've got Gen 5, Gen 6, Gen 7, Gen 2, etc. in there too. So that's nice.

With the exception of the Detective Pikachu movie, By the Way, I'm sure that if the B2W2 Saga in Adventures quits with the hiatus, we'll have a solid 5-B rating for The Swords of Justice as long as it looks like they'll fight against Kyurem

doesn't keldeo fight kyurem in the swords of justice movie i know he doesn't KO kyurem or anything, but he holds his own.

I was talking about Terrakion, Virizion and Cobalion, since they were not shown to fight directly against Base Kyurem, because to become a Sword of Justice, it is necessary to face Kyurem (only been quoted in the movie 15 this)

I feel like they would scale to Keldeo given that all of the swords are portratyed to be equal, but then I remember they all got frozen by kyurem

I think they should, from what I understand Resolute Forme comes from Keldeo realizing his full potential and become equal to the other Swords of Justice; at least that's how I interprt it anyways.

I think it's doubtful, we should expect the Pokémon Adventutres B2W2 Saga to end so we can discuss what we should do with the profiles, since it seems that the Trio of Justice will participate in the battle to defend Unova too, most likely where Ghetsis's Kyurem is fighting against N's Zekrom

Back