• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside the fact he could just knock down Po in last case scenario he could use genjutsu through the toads
Po has mind resistance, he could resist mental control from Master Ding who Mind controlled dozens of Mugu Mountain monks, and by having one thought on his mind he could resist mind control that worked on all of China.

He even resists biological mindhax to an extent from brain weevils.

Po has mind resistance, he could resist mental control from Master Ding who Mind controlled dozens of Mugu Mountain monks, and by having one thought on his mind he could resist mind control that worked on all of China.

He even resists biological mindhax to an extent from brain weevils.
Sage genjutsu is 2 layers. Both of the cases you mentioned for Po's resistance are - while very potent - only one layer.

Brain weevils could possibly be two layered, as they could control Tigress who had superior mental focus to Master Ding and overpowered him mentally.

Does Kurama Mode Naruto even use the toads?
no clue.

is po dodging or doing anything a giant rasenshuriken cuz i can honestly see that just ending the match instantly, naruto is stronger (albeit slightly) and the rasenshuriken duranegs

no clue.

is po dodging or doing anything a giant rasenshuriken cuz i can honestly see that just ending the match instantly, naruto is stronger (albeit slightly) and the rasenshuriken duranegs
po would resurrect and realize he needs to bfr naruto or smth

Yeah Po resurrects, he can also potentially use attack reflection
Sage Mode transmutation gets resisted by chi but the Kurama poison I don’t think is.

Naruto keeps killing Po and then PO BFR's
Naruto would use clones way before PO BFR's. Once naruto uses the clones it's practically impossible for po to bfr him since his bfr is single target and there'd be like hundreds of narutos in the battlefield and po wouldnt know which one is the real one

Po could use silken moon touch, it’s range extended all the way to the sky and turned it to night.

If Po is about to be hit by a big attack he can also just self-BFR to the spirit realm, his chi can cross dimensions so if he wanted, he could attack from a place Naruto can’t reach.

Po could use silken moon touch, it’s range extended all the way to the sky and turned it to night.

If Po is about to be hit by a big attack he can also just self-BFR to the spirit realm, his chi can cross dimensions so if he wanted, he could attack from a place Naruto can’t reach.
Does the silken moon touch even do damage, from a google search it just says that it just pushes them away, and naruto's clones atp are ridiculous.

Has po ever fought from the spirit realm to fight someone in the living realm? I only watched the first three movies and I dont remember a single scene where he even hints at doing that

Yeah MT does damage, it stomped an entire army of Qi’dan warriors in one go and Po didn’t have to touch them, only touch one and let the shockwave do the rest.

Po also has self-perception manip with Bushido eyes, makes everything around him move slowly to the point falling leaves and blinking appear slow.

He hasn’t attacked from the spirit realm per se; but even inexperienced chi users could send their chi across dimensions to help him.

Pretty sure that the slightest amount of damage can make a shadow clone disappear
Not at all. Kid naruto maybe. But this naruto's clones are ridiculous. Prior to this key his clones can take on enemies such as the third raikage A and win, and a little bit after this key his clones can go toe to toe with madara's limbo clones who were stated to be equal to madara himself who's relative to naruto

Yeah MT does damage, it stomped an entire army of Qi’dan warriors in one go and Po didn’t have to touch them, only touch one and let the shockwave do the rest.

Po also has self-perception manip with Bushido eyes, makes everything around him move slowly to the point falling leaves and blinking appear slow.

He hasn’t attacked from the spirit realm per se; but even inexperienced chi users could send their chi across dimensions to help him.
Is the cross dimensional feat of chi from the scene where tigress and the others sent their chi from the mortal realm to the spirit realm? If so thats hardly battle applicable and is definitely not an in character move from po

Also I just remembered once naruto uses the kurama avatar po cannot even bfr him since he wouldnt be able to touch naruto's fingers

He calls it his best move as well, and it was his plan A of beating Kai before he found out the move doesn’t work on spirit warriors, forcing him to self BFR with Kai

Not at all. Kid naruto maybe. But this naruto's clones are ridiculous. Prior to this key his clones can take on enemies such as the third raikage A and win, and a little bit after this key his clones can go toe to toe with madara's limbo clones who were stated to be equal to madara himself who's relative to naruto
Did Naruto's clones actually take damage in those fights though? If they dodged attacks then sure but I'm pretty sure that if they took the slightest bit of damage they'd be gone

Also I just remembered once naruto uses the kurama avatar po cannot even bfr him since he wouldnt be able to touch naruto's fingers
Naruto's restricted to only Kurama Mode here so that both fighters would be 6-B. He can't use the avatar

Naruto's restricted to only Kurama Mode here so that both fighters would be 6-B. He can't use the avatar
The avatar isnt a higher tier looking at the profiles though I could be wrong, the only form that is a higher tier is kurama sage mode

Should I give Naruto prior knowledge of Po's abilities but no preparation time or is the matchup still fair as is? I don't think he usually goes for killing his opponents anyway so he'd most likely go for a knockout right at the start of the fight

Did Naruto's clones actually take damage in those fights though? If they dodged attacks then sure but I'm pretty sure that if they took the slightest bit of damage they'd be gone
Not sure about the third raikage fight but the limbo clones were def hitting the shadow clones

Not super relevant but while Naruto does have insane chakra levels, Po has borderline unlimited chi, as his chi levels were comparable to someone who absorbed all the chi in the universe, including chi in abstract concepts like sound, and if Po ever runs out of chi he can regain all of it.

Didn't even Kid Naruto's clones get 64 Palm'd by Neji to the point of spitting up blood and THEN disappear?

Didn't even Kid Naruto's clones get 64 Palm'd by Neji to the point of spitting up blood and THEN disappear?
Weren't there also times where they just disappeared from being knocked around by his Palm Rotation? Maybe Po's Silking Moon Touch would have enough force to make them disappear

yeah, narutos clones are very much relative to naruto himself. And they only got stronger as the series progress. To the point that his clones can fight people relative to the og naruto and win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back