• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PNull Vs PNull! Akron Vs Death Phantom

Akron Vs DPhantom

Hahahaha finally! I can finally create this match, The rules:

Rules

• SBA
  • Both High 4-C
  • Speed Equalized
  • No restriction, PNull are allowed for both
Votes

• Inconclusive: 0

That it is.

IIRC Akron takes a thought to activate, so he's beaten in how fast it activates.

Waiting on voting for now.

Why this guy is High 4-C?

Also, I want to know the details of this power null

So 1 Foe?

If it only works on stuff that you have to actively use, Akron is still mostly fine as a fair bit of his powers are either passive/side effects of his attacks.

He also has the AP to one shot

• Nah, he does not need to activate it, his Null is passive on Nemesis, moreover I do not think he has a Foe, I explain:
    Metalia <SM arc1 <Hayakashi Sister <<< SM Arc 2 = <Rubeus <<<< (One Shot) DP <Prince Demand <<< DP No Corporeal Avatar
  • DP's avatar does not have a passive PNull so Akron can probably PNull the Avatar of DP but he will have to destroy Nemesis which is a BH and has a Passive Null

Akron while weakened is ~15 Foe by existing

Black Holes are Akron's natural environment and he can turn them into pocket realms

Yes, Existed on the Nemesis Key High 4-C will probably not be a problem for a guy like Akron but it will be PNull as soon as it is nearby + Energy Absorption
DP's Avatar can also Mind Screw

Kalt thank you for taking the key High 4-C instead of 4-B oVo

Back