• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Acausality vs An infinitely higher High 2-A resetting you wouldn't work.

But if you want to argue that this isn't a stomp I'll just proceed to say Alice low-diffs via oneshotting with anything for the reasons I pointed above and me believing not being affected by the memory wipe that affected a bunch of other high lvl people coming from the literal High 2-A system of the world being resetted multiple times is enough reason for me to think she isn't being Memory-Haxxed here anytime soon.

Yeah, actually it does work.

Something being reset infinitely just means high acausality. Heck, Homura as a 7-C resisted Madoka's 2-A reset, and Sayaka as a 7-B/Low7-B resisted Homura's for example.

And stop calling it memory wipe when its just a reset.

Everything in Desu 2 is like information for Canopus and the Akashic Record.

When I say Reset and Memory Wipe that literally means Canopus took all of the information that composes the multiverse and wiped the part that says "Memories" in the middle of said reset.

In order to reset, recreate or create a new world, they have to edit, delete or rewrite whatever in the Akashic Record. I'm pretty sure that resisting a High 2-A manually resetting all of your information along with the Multiverse then wiping your memories of the previous one in the proccess is FAR more impressive than a 2-A - considerably lower in scale of 2-A than you at that -trying to Memory Hax you.

That's... a weird reset to have a specified that they explicitly remove their memories via memory manip in the middle.

Its more impressive but like comparing apples and oranges.

Think of the Akashic Record as a System recording everything, a hard drive (it's compared to that in verse). It has everything about everyone in the multiverse individually and the whole multiverse as well. Memories, knowledge, emotions, events, time, space, etc.

Everything that was, is or will be is encoded there both for the Multiverse and for every being.

The reason everyone has their own individual Memory, Knowledge, Emotions and Events registered is also the reason why at the first time, during the reset, someone tries to interfere and their general information in the AR gets heavily damaged, which causes them not to exist at all in the next multiverse as the info regarding them is done for.

This happens to The Shining One at the first occasion as he takes a hit from Canopus on the process and as a result his "data" in the AR gets damaged rather than edited and when the change happens he is not a part of the New Multiverse since all of his info on the AR is rekt.

It's also why Canopus resets AGAIN to connect another two errors later as the Multiverse was both without an administrator and without one person's data (Yamato) since he stays behind in the Akasha Stratum to get back the individual information of the Protagonist.

By near endgame Canopus legit wants to shutdown the Astrolabe which allows people to manipulate the AR manually anymore so there aren't further errors. Memories being wiped are basically Canopus saying "No" to people remembering what happened in the previous Multiverse and then proceeding to do stuff that will generate MORE errors in the current one so everything that should be remembered in regards to the previous Multiverse gets erased for all those involved sans people who go and resist it.

Yeah, but mindscrew via mind manipulation and mindscrew via memory manipulation are two different things. Just like how intangibility via portal Creation is different from intangibility via incorporeal.

Should this be closed because Alice's profile is heavily outdated, according to Fate at least?

@Rein I just told you above they're both memory related in this case.

Homura, involved memory manip. Desu2, involved memory manip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back