• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys keep your hands on the table glue it and keep it there...Wait hand? Oh god my hand is moving downstairs HELP!!! *R-rated censor*

I'll excuse myself out *shot*

well then that can work but i only vaguely remember homura leading with mind screw though idk need kalt, homu and SD To beat me into submission with the power of magical girls *shot*

Errmm......this is very difficult.....either Homu throw her mind hax and start mindra**ng Alice first or Alice says "die for me" first.

Okay,i vote inconclusive for now unless there is another person who can give good argument.

It really depends if Alice can say "Die for me" before Homura Mindscrews. I'm not an expert on SMT or PMMM, but I would say that Homura's Mindscrew right off the bat might be faster.

She use a word die for me for die for me just for effect like servants from Fate. Never proven she can't do it without word.

Also she never used die for me and said die for me at the same time or at least I don't remember (even she said that it didn't activated in SMT I, even she used it she never said anything in also SMT I)

Homu's mind screw is much faster to "activate". It's passive...

Also that range disadvantage tho

I actually think this is stomp since U. Alice is at least considerably high in the SMT 2-A scale (she is superior to Beelzebub which give or take shouldn't be that far from Metatron).

Ultimate Alice is also very possibly amidst the demons that Noped a mass scale Memory Wipe that happened across the multiverse as a result of multiple Multiversal Resets that happened due to Canopus finding "Errors" in the Multiverse and people going and resetting everything.

Point in question is that the party does not remember anything for the most part after each reset whereas demons aren't shown to be affected at all. I won't go as far as say "No demon was" but I assume the 2-A ones (especially Alice since she is Ultimate Boss in this incarnation) wouldn't have as Administrators such as Polaris and Arcturus are usually not affected either.

Couple that with Alice actually having fought the entire party and being able to oneshot people on her lvl/conceptual beings/mid-godly regenerators with her Die for Me... And the fact that everything this Alice does is of the almighty property.

Looks stompish to me.

Almighty is a passive effect on everything she does, but not passive of the kind "I don't do anything, it happens." Though I'm amused at Alice there not having Mutiversal+ range now that you mention it since like every demon out there they may literally appear out of nowhere and her much weaker 2-B incarnation went across the Multiverse/Space and Time to the point where Belial and Nebiros needed help from Raidou Kuzunoha to get her.

She also has an habit of appearing out of nowhere from the Amala like other demons.

@Rein Possibility? That's literally what happens. Multiversal resets, party forgets, demons showing no signs of being affected. I don't see the speculation when I'm applying it only to the god tiers.

Isn't Die for Me! technically not a 100% chance thing? Like, I remember it being, like, something around an 80% chance of success... maybe I'm just remembering improperly.

And before anyone says "maybe they weren't within range", Canopus' range outclasses and covers literally everything in Desu2.

Oh I see, that range is iffy then. However, if almighty isn't that kind of passive, then it won't really help.

Why not?

I just confirmed she resists Memory Wipe via Multiversal Reset from Canopus on the above reply.

Taking that and what I said above into account, I'm pretty sure she can oneshot with anything she does here. Even considering raw physical power alone (not even counting the Megido/Almighty effects) she is superior to a guy who shouldn't be far from Metatron who is generally agreed to oneshot.

No matter how I look at it, looks stompish for her.

Oh wait, Multiversal Reset isn't a multiverse being reset? Its memory manip? That's... a weird name for memory manip.

Its Canopus saying "There's an error on the system" then proceeding to reset all of it. Case in point is that the main cast post defeating administrators such as Polaris, get their memories of everything wiped along with it whereas the demons aren't affected.

This happens multiple times in the game. All of them the demons aren't affected in any manner whatsoever. But since it would be iffy to say "none of them are" I'm scaling to Alice since beings comparable to the level of Polaris (who she is far superior to in this incarnation) weren't and she is just fine as well.

This feat only scales to Desu 2 which is entirely (or for the most part) separated from the main continuity of SMT so as far as I know unless it's this Alice or some other being like Polaris exclusive to Desu2 they wouldn't scale (for example 2-B Alice doesn't have this).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back