• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Please welcome, the Inconclusive Spam Guy VS Beerus

I am pretty sure that the Stand ceases to exist even when the user dies normally.

Though I suggest you give Thunder something to kill himself in the battle, like a knife or a gun.

Probably not fast enough, but still.

Or at least put this on top of a building.

>Speed not equal

nevermind

Well... Actually, Bills doesn't really abuse Hakai. It's reserved for serious enemies that shouldn't get an afterlife.

So, yeah, more likely to headflick and blow him to Oblivion.

Stomp.

Even if speed was equalized and Beerus has gotten the chance to kill Mcqueen, I don't think HTH has been shown to be effective on Low 2-C beings.

22Easy said:
Stomp.

Even if speed was equalized and Beerus has gotten the chance to kill Mcqueen, I don't think HTH has been shown to be effective on Low 2-C beings.
It's varies, actually and he is not Higher-Dimensional Entity either so I think it can affect him.

Basically McQueen vs Saitama, Goku and Superman all over again.

We don't know enough about Highway to Hell to tell if it would actually work.

If Beerus is in a bad mood and slightly gets offended, he hakais.

I think Beerus Hakais him,cause McQueen is just a mortal with no "superpowers",so there is no point in fighting a weak mortal.

Dzhindzholia said:
I think Beerus Hakais him,cause McQueen is just a mortal with no "superpowers",so there is no point in fighting a weak mortal.
Yes, but with Highway to Hell, both person would be affected by the hakai, causing both to die.

Dzhindzholia said:
Hakai is EE,it will eras McQueen and HTH from existance.
But HTH is connected to the target to be activated, which in this case, is Beerus. Should EE kick in on McQueen, HTH will transfer those damage to Beerus immediately.

No, it can't transfer something like that I believe but I doubt using Hakai instantly in a fight. Maybe he'll tap him and it is likely in character. He chopped into half, he also chopped into half.

Hakai is not damage which can be transferred. It's erasure. McQueen ceases to exist.

Back