• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The boogie bomb is gonna be absolutely useless against the Puppet. You can't mind manip a robot. And the Impulse Grenade will just knock the Puppet back.

The Puppet will just overwhelm the Player with his minions, as he's gonna be slighly resistant to gunshots due to being made of metal. Speed does not have to be equalized as they are both peak human.

I give this to The Puppet mid diff.

I mean you can mindhax a robot, but you'd need a feat of that. Puppet's actual durability matters more than his composition, as fortnite guns shoot through metal sheets in-game and irl bullets can Pierce.

The matter manip is just spawbing walls. Helpful, but it's not an instawin. You need to stop voting based just on powers and actually consider their application.

Wokistan said:
Puppet's actual durability matters more than his composition, as fortnite guns shoot through metal sheets in-game and irl bullets can Pierce.
You are correct. However, this Fortniter only has a pistol, which isn't great at piercing metal, and the two combatants are 20 meters apart as per SBA. The Puppet can close that distance in around two seconds, as can his friends. Remember, this ends up being a 3v1. And let's assume that the Fortniter can get a shot off every second, and every single hit kills it's target. That still leaves one opponent within melee range of the Fortniter, and we all know how ruthless the FNaF animatronics can be within melee range.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Okay fair, his matter manipulation isn't applicable but I think he still holds an AP advantage.
The matter manip doesn't even exist. OP didn't give them a pickaxe, or materials, so they aren't building anything.

What type of pistol? iirc one of then had a DPS comparable to top tier rifles, and another is like a bootleg sniper rifle.

Well the silenced pistol was the one I was talking about comparable to rifles, so it shouldn't have an issue penetrating metal.

See above the fact that Puppet and friends are only 2 seconds run away from the Fortniter. Can s/he really get enough shots off to kill all three of them in 2 seconds, with time for aiming?

I mean, yeah. Also SBA isn't 20 meters, the pistol shoots further than that.

Not in the game. The silenced pistol can be used further out than that pretty easily. Silencers don't do much besides ear protection without subsonic bullets, which wouldn't go as far or fast, but in the game it doesn't work like that.

The fortnite person also moves the same speed as puppet and is physically 9-B.

The Silenced Pistol is gonna be awful at piercing the Puppet. Let me give you some game stats.

The Fortnite Steel wall has an HP of 400 max. The Silenced Pistol does 175 damage per second, with 26 damage per shot. So, therefor, if my maths is right, it would take 2.28 seconds of continous firing, or 16 shots to break down the wall. And a steel wall ingame is a haphazard stack of metal. Much different to the Puppet's smooth, undamaged, working exterior. The Puppet puts up with kids all day. He is at least as strong as the walls that they throw up.

Now, here's where it gets interesting. How many bullets can the Silenced Pistol hold? 16. So the Fortniter will have to reload after each barrage. Reloading takes 1.3 seconds. So, at absolute maximum, the Fortniter can unload a full clip at the Puppet, or one of his mates, and be ready to shoot 3.58 seconds after the battle has begun.

By this point, the Puppet could have moved between 35 and 44 meters. He can move at least 92 meters before his entire party is shot down, at the absolute earliest. How far apart are these two?

Also we dont use in game damage stats to determine power, as they are affected by balance. For example the gold rocket launcher does 121 player damage, but 413 structure damage, at the start of BR, the structure damage was 450

No, you're very much allowed to specify what weapon the player has avalible to use. Hebis correct in saying you can't scale damage numbers like that though.

The player has a good AP advantage, and his matter manip is actually useful here. He can whack the Puppet and its minions for materials and then either kill with higher AP or incap by building a room which the Puppet with its street level AP can't damage too much and escape from. And the player can constantly repair damaged structures.

C o n c e p t u a l L e v e l

What if the chaos gods exist in the fortnite universe and the game is only no respawn because the guns kill the target on every level of existence and as such not even the chaos Gods can bring you back

Back