• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

Only now, after @GarrixianXD said, that I repaired that the Hypersonic calc wasn't approved

So, or someone calc the feat, or we will have to downgrade the verse to Supersonic (Reference for Common feats)
There's also a lot of plants that should scale to the speed of the lighting/electricity (maybe we need to calculate it if it varies depening on the distance it's at and the fact that it's not from cloud to ground lighting)

L4XU9uJ.png

YHhThVh.png

Note: he creates a storm that shoots lightning which he controls
XxU5ilA.png

nZf0BEh.png

94d8dnL.png

EWs1QtZ.png
Note: Electric Pea does not shoot peas, only electric orbs that resemble them, hence calling them "pea-like orbs"

Last edited:
Yeah nvm the peashooter would be below average human level lmao

Time​

travelled distance in 10 frames, the video is 60 frames per second, 60 / 10 = 6, divide that by 1 second and it's 0.166666667 seconds

Distance​

Average person is 1.72 meters tall, 1.72/296 = 0.00581081081 meters per pixel, 120 * 0.00581081081 = 0.6972972972 meters travelled

Results​

0.6972972972 meters/0.166666667 seconds = 4.18378377483 m/s or

Yeah nvm the peashooter would be below average human level lmao

Time​

travelled distance in 10 frames, the video is 60 frames per second, 60 / 10 = 6, divide that by 1 second and it's 0.166666667 seconds

Distance​

Average person is 1.72 meters tall, 1.72/296 = 0.00581081081 meters per pixel, 120 * 0.00581081081 = 0.6972972972 meters travelled

Results​

0.6972972972 meters/0.166666667 seconds = 4.18378377483 m/s or

My guy is shooting as fast as a person walking :V

The comics probable have better speed feats

My guy is shooting as fast as a person walking :V

The comics probable have better speed feats
Yea

But why do we have different scaling for PvZ1 and 2 in the first place? The time gap is at best a few years and the plants aren't specific characters who get continuously stronger they're a species, same applies to the zombies

Yea

But why do we have different scaling for PvZ1 and 2 in the first place? The time gap is at best a few years and the plants aren't specific characters who get continuously stronger they're a species, same applies to the zombies
There is some reasons, one beig a clear increase in power when talking about fire projectiles, in PVZ 1 they just kill the zombies regularly, while in pvz2 ythe zombies are vaporized by It, this is a clear demonstration of power increase

Another thing is the fact that the events of pvz2 is stated to make a mess in the time line, for exemple, prehistoric plants didn't existed as Crazy Dave was the one who created the plants, the time traveling thigs made the plants be all over the time line, now the plants had millions of years of evolution to get in the prressent, the peashooter that we use in pvz 2 isn't a peashooter that was made by dave, It's a peashooter that evolved to It's current form sinse the prestoric era to fight zombies

Also... levels are a thing

There is some reasons, one beig a clear increase in power when talking about fire projectiles, in PVZ 1 they just kill the zombies regularly, while in pvz2 ythe zombies are vaporized by It, this is a clear demonstration of power increase
The peashooter can't vapo the zombies
Another thing is the fact that the events of pvz2 is stated to make a mess in the time line, for exemple, prehistoric plants didn't existed as Crazy Dave was the one who created the plants, the time traveling thigs made the plants be all over the time line, now the plants had millions of years of evolution to get in the prressent, the peashooter that we use in pvz 2 isn't a peashooter that was made by dave, It's a peashooter that evolved to It's current form sinse the prestoric era to fight zombies
The timeline just became a mess after Dave started time travelling, but before that the old plants has the same damage as the new ones

The timeline just became a mess after Dave started time travelling, but before that the old plants has the same damage as the new ones
Yet the peashooter we have is as powerfull as before, showing that they indead became more powerfull

Trough I guess we shouldd see what the comics have to say about It

So rn do we have it has:

PvZ1: Wall level to City Block level, with unknown speeds
PvZ2: Building level to City Block level to City Block level+, with unknown speeds
PvZGW1/2/H/BFN: Multi-City Block level possibly Country level with at least Subsonic+ travel/flight speed with Supersonic combat speed

The Football Zombie can just use a recalc (BFN Snapdragon's dash can also be of use) and the Meteor Flower can upgrade PvZ2 to hypersonic

How fast is the (PvZ1) Melon Pult's projectile velocity? I heard it could be used to upgrade the verse but is there a calc for it or? even then it'll only probably apply to Melon and other Pult plants, everyone slower in PvZ1 should be Athletic Human level

PvZ1: Wall level to City Block level, with unknown speeds
I trough the lightning feat was in the pvz 1 part of the comics

PvZ2: Building level to City Block level to City Block level+, with unknown speeds
Lightspeed speeds scalig from glass blade

PvZGW1/2/H/BFN: Multi-City Block level possibly Country level with at least Subsonic+ travel/flight speed with Supersonic combat speed
To be honest, The shooter games and PVZ H shouldall scale to that super brains feat in my opnion

How fast is the (PvZ1) Melon Pult's projectile velocity? I heard it could be used to upgrade the verse but is there a calc for it or? even then it'll only probably apply to Melon and other Pult plants, everyone slower in PvZ1 should be Athletic Human level
I said tbat lol, but eas mostly a joke, saying that using the terminal velocity of a watermelon could be used lol, maybe we can use the dolphing short burst speed scaling from the dolphin rider

I trough the lightning feat was in the pvz 1 part of the comics
Oh then let's just use that then lol
Lightspeed speeds scalig from glass blade
You mean Magnifying Glass with plant food? I don't see any other projectile plant scaling to it, is it's base projectiles light?
To be honest, The shooter games and PVZ H shouldall scale to that super brains feat in my opnion
I don't think the profiles were updated cause even Heroes Squash has country level scaling

Oh then let's just use that then lol
I don't know if It was pvz 1 comics or not, I asked You and had no awnser lol

I don't think the profiles were updated cause even Heroes Squash has country level scaling
Everything in pvz is bad profiles lol

You mean Magnifying Glass with plant food? I don't see any other projectile plant scaling to it, is it's base projectiles light?
I meant magnifying glass but It's normal atack, It's projectile is light based alread(even jesters can't deflect It beacuse... made of light)

I don't know if It was pvz 1 comics or not, I asked You and had no awnser lol
Maybe I can find it somewhere, ask some people in the pvz wiki forum
Everything in pvz is bad profiles lol
Not all, buuut a lot
I meant magnifying glass but It's normal atack, It's projectile is light based alread(even jesters can't deflect It beacuse... made of light)
It's said to be a beam and has no statements relating it to being a laser or light based, although it can be electricity since it's part of the filamint family and it's stated "Magnifying Grass turns sun into a bolt of colorful damage." so we could upgrade the other characters to massively hypersonic+

It's said to be a beam and has no statements relating it to being a laser or light based, although it can be electricity since it's part of the filamint family and it's stated "Magnifying Grass turns sun into a bolt of colorful damage." so we could upgrade the other characters to massively hypersonic+
The speed of the peas and other projectiles should be comparable judging by their speed, and max level plants are blatantly faster than base magnifying glass

The speed of the peas and other projectiles should be comparable judging by their speed, and max level plants are blatantly faster than base magnifying glass
Yes yes, trough if It's not light we will probable get better results with meteor flower

Also, citron is in the Filamint family, and It use plasma to attack

Not to mention that the comics show that he suns used in the game is actuslly sunlight, and what happen when light pass a magnefing glass? Light

It could also be sun based, our best bet is meteor flower

Also I do think other PvZ1 plants with the same output as Doom Shroom should have the same value considering that Squash defeated on rather easily
K9TnXol.png

It could also be sun based, our best bet is meteor flower

Also I do think other PvZ1 plants with the same output as Doom Shroom should have the same value considering that Squash defeated on rather easily
K9TnXol.png
Huummm... fair, especially sinse the gargs where almost unfased by a single doom shroom explosion

Also, citron is in the Filamint family, and It use plasma to attack

Not to mention that the comics show that he suns used in the game is actuslly sunlight, and what happen when light pass a magnefing glass? Light
Light isn't electric and plasma isn't light based, idk about using sun power tho

Some interesting feats I found while reading

The Potato Mine feat should be inferior to Doom Shrooms especially if there's more than 7 off screen, though we can upgrade PvZ1 plants to Small Building level

Lawnmageddon is the only comic release to be before PvZ2 and the feat of the zombie tanking lighting is nowhere to be found so it must be PvZ2

The Potato Mine feat should be inferior to Doom Shrooms especially if there's more than 7 off screen, though we can upgrade PvZ1 plants to Small Building level
No, potato is a intant kill plant so It don't scale to everyone, the icemelon feat was talked before, 9-A what made me think that pvz 1 should have normal non intant kill plants level and normal plants level as melon pults are constantly showed to be superior to the likes of peashooter what would probable make PVZ shop plants the 9-A ones... but idk

Also what speed scaling can we use from the Dolphin zombie? Just the speed of the Dolphin or smth else?
I mean... I think we can, just need to compare the speeds to see how fast the normal zombies are going when putting then side by side

Light isn't electric and plasma isn't light based, idk about using sun power tho
Yes, that is what I mean, they being on that same group of plants don't mean It's eletricity, so there is a good xhance that Magnefing grass to be light

Some more feats I found
Screen_Shot_2023-12-20_at_10.37.20_AM.png

Blovers can push this small island

IZNusmM.png

Laser beam and normal Zombies can survive in the vaccum of space without an issue and survive without oxygen

Screen_Shot_2023-12-20_at_10.40.02_AM.png

Snow Pea can freeze zombies to absolute zero

No, potato is a intant kill plant so It don't scale to everyone
I didn't say that didn't I?
I mean... I think we can, just need to compare the speeds to see how fast the normal zombies are going when putting then side by side
We already have the statstics for that via the pvz wiki so that's easy
Yes, that is what I mean, they being on that same group of plants don't mean It's eletricity, so there is a good xhance that Magnefing grass to be light
I think you should check the feat with other members cause idk

I think you should check the feat with other members cause idk
It's a standard feat in the "standard calculations feats" page, freezing a entire human, the feat was 3 melons freezing 5 normal sized zombies and one imp, It is at least 9-A
Some more feats I found
Screen_Shot_2023-12-20_at_10.37.20_AM.png

Blovers can push this small island

IZNusmM.png

Laser beam and normal Zombies can survive in the vaccum of space without an issue and survive without oxygen

Screen_Shot_2023-12-20_at_10.40.02_AM.png

Snow Pea can freeze zombies to absolute zero
1- okay, 6 blovers can push a island
2-... there is a zombie dodging the laser beam laser... that's the speed feat we needed lol
3-We have no idea how many snow peas took to freeze everyone there, so probable not usable

It's a standard feat in the "standard calculations feats" page, freezing a entire human, the feat was 3 melons freezing 5 normal sized zombies and one imp, It is at least 9-A
Nice

1- okay, 6 blovers can push a island
A very small island
2-... there is a zombie dodging the laser beam laser... that's the speed feat we needed lol
We'd need to prove the lasers are light speed which we can't
3-We have no idea how many snow peas took to freeze everyone there, so probable not usable
It's just for PvZ2 it's not too important

Back