• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android tries to detain an SCP (Connor vs SCP-076)

It takes place in a Cyberlife building, there should be an inactive android that can get there in a reasonable amount of time
Huh, never tried that before
Guns are piercing damage, should let him get past the AP gap
If I recall, it only works on baseline 9-Bs. The one calc that says it can work against 8-B and above is a joke as confirmed here. Safest bet is to use IRL animals who despite being 9-B, can be harmed by gunfire

Huh, never tried that before

If I recall, it only works on baseline 9-Bs. The one calc that says it can work against 8-B and above is a joke as confirmed here. Safest bet is to use IRL animals who despite being 9-B, can be harmed by gunfire
079 has also died to normal gunfire before

Won't work against someone who can swat live handgun and assault rifle-caliber bullets out of the air with a length of steel rebar. Plus 076-2 is way faster by a lot seeing as speed is unequalized.

You mean 076? You should also fix the OP

Anyway Connor is massively outskilled and gets one-shot. I assume 076 knows well to guard his head.

However assuming Connor can keep coming back, he can probably eventually work his precog around his opponent. But 076 should also be experienced in dealing with bases and causing mass destruction and combined with his crazy skill, he should probably win faster

I vote Able

You mean 076? You should also fix the OP

Anyway Connor is massively outskilled and gets one-shot. I assume 076 knows well to guard his head.

However assuming Connor can keep coming back, he can probably eventually work his precog around his opponent. But 076 should also be experienced in dealing with bases and causing mass destruction and combined with his crazy skill, he should probably win faster

I vote Able
Counted and whoops, fixing that rn

Back