• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pixel Gun 3D? more like Pixel Gun 4D (Cosmology + Other stuff)

Finally we have juicy improvements thanks to the latest events.

Multiversal Level+ Pixel Gun 3D is real, The Cosmology blog

Blog is here where i explain everything on details about the cosmology and more evidence about Seasons=Multiplayer=Campaign are all connected as well how the creation is information

The Bug and Portalius are now 2-A due Hax for the former and preparation for the later, however, that comes in the next part when i finished the profile of Cubic, Eddy and Portalius as well rework the profiles of Daisy, Black Dragon and the Bug

Other Additions

Add to the part of Gravity Manipulation and Pseudo-Black Hole Creation (Has access to weaponry capable to turn enemies into a Black Hole)

Biological Manipulation (On Molecular level; Can turn enemy into a helpless organic mass/sticky spot with The Molecular Rifle)

Resistence to Information Analysis, Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception (With RGB Pioneer and Nature protector Set, which protect us from the attributes X-Ray and Marking targets, which have those characteristics)

Purification (Type 2; Noble Porcelain can heal both the body and soul)

Instinctive Action and Multiple Selves (Type 3; Etherion armor utilizes the capabilities of a symbiotic organism, the standard equipment consists of three components, each capable of automatically responding to incoming threats.)

Body Control (The symbiotic mask interfaces with the cervical spine, enhancing the wearer's ability to evade headshots while the body armor synchronizes with the parasympathetic nervous system, significantly boosting regeneration speed and overall damage resistance)

Limited Kinetic Energy Manipulation (The symbiotic mass in the boots generates a charge, allowing propulsion off Etherion's air currents.)

Add to the page in the Absorption and Attack Reflection (The Etherion armor can absorb an incoming attack and redirect it back at the enemy.)

Add to the page in the Ice and soul + absorption part

Soul Cycler and Arctic Soul Devourer absorbed all the cold and horror of the Arctic, where ice never melts and both weapons can devour the souls of not only enemies but their owners as well

Extreme Pressure (Can fight in the sea Botton where the Pressure is high)

Summoning which has Information Analysis/Enhanced Senses (With Digital Drawing Pad; It is capable of summoning bots capable of defeating the invisible opponents as their eyes could see the enemies' code that couldn't be /hidden. )

Negation (Gun Force RTXS; Can uncover enemies' location who become invisible)

Agree: @Catpija, @Psychomaster35, @Ailamiona, @DoorElemental, @Planck69 @GarrixianXD, @Catzlaflame

Disagree
:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I Agree with the OP and the minor additions; they look alright

The fact that PG3D is grazing Tier 1 levels is astonishing, imagine they loredump someone more cracked than Eddy

Eh, kinda sus. If nobody else sees a problem with it, alright.
Instictive action is fine. Multiple Selves is a no from me. The scan is comparing a symbiotic organism to the 3 components of the armor (because the 3 components are working together i.e., symbiosis); it isn't literally saying that the 3 components of the equipment are literally organisms, as far as I can tell. Even if it is, the armor and the character aren’t the same being ?? So yea I definitely disagree with that.
Extreme Pressure
No such ability on the wiki.
Scan says “create” not “summon”, so I’d say it should be creation.
It’s the same scan you listed for Enhanced senses. Which wouldn’t be a problem until we look at what you said here: “their eyes could see the enemies' code that couldn't be hidden”

Power nullification/negation would be NEGATING the invisibility (I.e., making it so that they aren’t invisible); they are still invisible, it’s just that the character specifically can see them. Do you see what I mean? It’s the characters vision that is being enhanced, not the enemies’ that are having they’re abilities nullified.

The rest + blog looks okay at a quick glance.

Ok, thanks for everyone thoughts, i will do the change when reach my pc later and yeah i will do what you say @Catzlaflame

No such ability on the wiki.
Yeah I know but it's more like a way of saying he can survive things like ocean pressure in the profile, it doesn't necessarily have to be a a normal power, think of it like holding your breath for 1 hour, it could be mentioned in the profile but it would not be related to any page

Back