• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pit's thread has some errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fan of Kid Icarus Uprising, I've been meaning to say this for a while.

1) Pit's quote is not after anything. He says it before fighting Pandora (and attempts again with Phosphora before she interrupts).

2) Clubs are magical, and a conversation with Palutena reveals they're lighter when held, though heavier when swung. This makes Pit's lifting strength not as conclusive, though I'm thinking around at least average human strength.

3) Pit doesn't fix transformations on his own. It's stated Palutena's powers are what turns Pit back.

But what do you guys think (and where do I request a change)?

I do not know much about Pit, but you can check under Kid Icarus in the Knowledgeable Members List for people that you can ask to comment here via their message walls.

1) True

2) You have the source? I don't remember it

3) You have the source? I don't remember it

So does the quote need to be modified?

Okay. Feel free to do so then.

So what do you specifically wish to change in his profile?

I'm thinking remove transmutation resistance from Pit's abilities (or clarify he'd need Palutena's help). The quote, fix to say "Pit before facing Pandora" or something. Lifting strength, not fully certain. Maybe we make it "Unknown, at least Average Human", and add that the clubs make this inconclusive?

If everyone agrees, do I go ahead and change it myself?

I think that you can make the changes, although just "Unknown" lifting strength is probably best.

Done. Hopefully everything's good.

(Set Pit's lifting strength to Unknown, and removed Transmutation and Petrification resistance. Also fixed Pit's quote.)

Okay. Thanks. Should we close this thread then?

Yeah. I might also take a look at Uprising's other profiles to see any potential mistakes, and make another thread when I see any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back