• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pit Vs. Simon Belmont

Simon has a big advantage via time hax, which PIt has no resistance to. However, Pit has several items to increase his speed and or attack potency to prevent Simon from grasping an advantage for too long. Simon also cannot put down Pit for good, since Pit has resurrection.

Pit, moderate difficulty.

Simon has Regenerationn negation, so I don´t think it´s going to work here.

Pits resurrection won't help against the Vampire Killer, which can kill abstract beings with Mid-Godly regen.

Pit also has multiple reflectors, such as the Mirror Shield, Guardian Orbitars, and Reflect Barrier. Even so, Pit can also reduce damage taken with items such as Ares Armor, Super Armor, Brief Invincibility, etc.

Pit can automatically reduce Simon to half of his health via multiple forms of attack such as Weakening Attack, or the Great Reaper Palm which is also a form of durability negation.

@Milly that would be nice if it weren't for the fact that he's essentially fought enemies like drac, who has passive attack reflection with projectiles, so he'd adapt to that quickly. Not to mention using the stopwatch will screw Pit over big time.

It still doesn't change the fact that Pit still has multiple ways to reflect any projectiles back.

Pit has a lot more hax to use, such as Power Nullification, and Power Mimicry. It doesn't help that Simon doesn't have reistences to those whatsoever. He can also seize and duplicate any of Simon's weapons via Item Vacuum and Double Item.

Pit possesses more hax, weapons, resistences, and items to prevent Simon from gaining the advantage for too long.

right, you mean his whip and sub weapons? Something that's his weapons and not his skills?

and Hax doesn't mean shit when Simon can resist a good chunk of his abilities too. And stopwatch is also a major downside on Pit's end as he won't be able to move as he gets flanked by Simon.

His weapons are pretty dangerous, from what's been said above. Negating mid-godly regen, as well as being able to damage abstract beings seems like a pretty big benefit.

Simon actually doesn't resist a lot of Pit's heavy hax, such as Durability Negation, Gravity Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Danmaku, Ice Manipulation, and many more. Pit loses to one of Simon's hax, while Simon loses to multiple of Pit's hax.

Again, with the ability to steal and nullifiy his powers, continue to amp his OWN stats with things like Ares Armor, Libra Sponge (which turns damage into power), OHK, multiple types of status inducement like paralysis, poison, sleep, freezing, fire, there's not much Simon can do.

How is ice and electricity hax? Also the fact that he resists more stuff Pit has than Simon makes him more screwed as he's more likely to use the things that won't work on Simon as opposed to Simon using the things that do work, which is like, anything.

fire and freezing, which helps against timestop how?

Pit's ice can instantly freeze a foe solid, as stated by the Aquarius Blade. As for electricty, that was just a random example that came to my head.

I can't make sense of what else you're saying there.

Again, there was just an example. Simon cannot resist those, so he's far more vulnerable to taking more damage.

The more shit Simon resists..........the more likely Pit will **** up in choosing the right weapons in time until Simon timestops him and wombo comboes him to oblivion.

...what??

Simon has Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Void Manipulation / Existence Erasing, Chaos Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Illusions, Petrification, Blood Manipulation and Poison Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Curse Manipulation and Hellfire Manipulation (Should be able to resist the powers of minor demons), Resist the Castle's Influence/Effect's: (Transmutation, Possession and Corruption), Resistance to Holy Manipulation (Holy weapons and attacks are always ineffective against the Belmonts), and Pit's hax would only trigger his resistance to Petrification, Death Manipulation (even though it should be OHK), Darkness Manipulation, Transmutation, and Possession.

That still leaves many other hax that Pit has that Simon can't deal with.

which doesn't mean much when he can't move or do anything as Simon can move around and attack him as much as he pleases.

But again, Pit has many things to prevent him from using it such as Power Thief, or Interference, which negates any of Simon's abilities. With more ways to amp himself, speed, durability, attack potency, there's too many up's to Pit's one down.

has he ever power mimicried a weapon before? And has he used it a lot in character? Cause Simon switches sub weapons on the fly and he doesn't even have that much sub weapons to begin with.

He leads with Palutena´s Bow and tends to use defensive abilities in character as far I know, so the hax can be left as something of lower priority.

Then I vote for Simon due to having more combat experience against people with Pit's abilities, being able to resist a good chunk of them, being able to reflect his projectiles with Drac's Ribcage, which will render Pit's range game a bit moot, and being able to timestop him and proceeding to wombo combo him to oblivion

Honestly, Simon has my vote for Glass' reasons. Pit has many chances to win, but Simon's experience and slightly more in character abilities such as Time Stop kinda give him a win here.

Simon Extremely High-Diff.

>Sees OP

>Milly Rocking Bandit is listed twice

Didn't know a person could be counted twice.

@Milly don't count Jim's vote. He's literally just blindly voting without reading the thread

@Dragon

I wondered when that would get noticed.

@Glass

You should probably take that up with him. He said FRA, so I'm assuming he at least glanced at this.

Read the thread properly before voting. Cause quite frankly, your spammed messages on the other threads that I'm in tell me that you're just voting for the sake of it

Back