• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pit Vs. Salamence

Pit's feats and powers:

1) Has an instant kill power.

2) Invisibility.

3) Transmutation and petrification.

4) Able to beat the Great Sacred Treasure.

5) Pushed back an alien invasion (although with help). Also defeated a sun god who tried to control said aliens.

6) Can dodge lightning.

If Pit wanted to, he could use one of the first 3 powers I listed (which we call "hax").

How much is an AP stomp? Pit is more then 5X stronger then Salamence and he outhaxes.

This whole match seems stompy to me.

But assuming it's somehow not a stomp, then I'm voting for Pit via AP advantage and hax.

@PaChi2 So how would mega evolution counter being turned into stone, or an eggplant? He'd also need a trainer to use mega evolution anyway.

PowerPikachu2 said:
@PaChi2 So how would mega evolution counter being turned into stone, or an eggplant? He'd also need a trainer to use mega evolution anyway.
That's not what he was saying. The Reactive Evolution ability is that Salamence grew wings when it most needed them to adapt. Based off that, he saying Salamence could adapt to what Pit could do. I'm rather sure Mega Evolutions on this Wiki may not be treated like that for combat applicable purposes but the OP said base forms only regardless.

It was a joke, btw.

Salamence's reactive evolution takes too much time to be combat applicable

I literally don't see Salamence winning here. Any physical contact between the two will literally end up in Salamence's death via instant death kill. Considering Salamence's Pokedex entries literally talk about it trying to shred things apart with its claws, it is very likely that it would happen. Not only that but the AP advantage already belongs to Pit anyways. Unless Salamence can somehow bypass Transmutation, Death Manipulation on contact, Petrification, the AP gap which is 5x I think, and the Invisibility, Salamence loses hard. Even then, Pit Power Nulls to make Salamence's potential abilities literally useless only for him to utterly decimate. Pit has so many ways to win here that it's not funny.

It would mainly be up to you. There needs to be 7 votes for an outcome for it to be added to a page, which we've only got 3 so far, all for Pit.

PowerPikachu2 said:
It would mainly be up to you. There needs to be 7 votes for an outcome for it to be added to a page, which we've only got 3 so far, all for Pit.
Well, everything points at this match as a curbstomp by Pit.

Is there something Salamence can do?

22Easy said:
How much is an AP stomp? Pit is more then 5X stronger then Salamence and he outhaxes.
Pit got downgraded a bit recenlly, this can work now?

That would be 4 votes (Lonky's the only one that added his after my first counting) for Pit, and 0 for Salamence (PaChi was joking about his vote, so I won't count it). This topic hasn't gained much traction, so we probably won't have this on any profiles since Pit can't get the 7 votes, at least within the next few months.

Inconclusive. Pit can win via a couple of different haxes and Salamence can win by hitting Pit once or twice with that near-4x AP gap.

Back