• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
I should probably fix the other Titanfall files at some point

Pilot (Titanfall) vs Connie Maheswara

Speed equal

Pilot's loadout:

• Primary: EVA-8
  • Secondary: Wingman Elite
  • Anti-Titan: Charge Rifle (9-A)
  • Ordinance: Arc Grenade
  • Boost: Smart Pistol
  • Tactical: Phase Shift
  • Dead Hand and Fast Healing perks (Ordinance explodes when the Pilot dies, Fast Healing is self explanatory)
Loadout can be altered to make the match more fair, if need be.

FIghting on these rooftops, starting across from one another on one building.

Pilot (Titanfall): 5 (Zaratthustra, Paulo.junior.969, KarmodF, Sixo Bullets, DragonEmperor23)

Connie Maheswara:

Inconclusive:

The Pilot should win as he has the advantage of range combat thanks to its fire weapons, arc grenade should make easy work of Connie if she is caught unaware but her reactive reaction could counter it but the Phase Shift of the Pilot will more than sure get his win. Vote Pilot.

How exactly will ranged attacks help? Connie's sword doubles as a shield that is large enough to protect her entire body, she has swatted projectiles out of the air before, and she has multiple wins over opponents with ranged attacks

Didn't know that she can use do that, but the Pilot has the advantage in equipment and the Phase Shift will get the win. My vote still remains on Pilot.

Ps. Don't know any of them, read their profile before I posted this.

Connie has outmatched opponents with several millenia of combat experience and whose sole reason to exist is to be the strongest warriors in the Gem military, the Pilot having more equipment really wont help him here

Won't deny that the combat experience is very helpful but against Phase Shift will be useless.

Arc nades paralyze long enough to just shoot her to death, phase shift and just straight AP advantage beat the shield. Pilots can telefrag people with Phase.

Pilot scales from being superior to someone who can break down a metal door in two hits; bursting a metal door is 3.08 Kilogram of TNT (12 Megajoules), so dividing by two (since it takes two hits) results in 6 Megajoules.

Connie can harm a 3 Megajoules monster.

So Pilot has around 2x AP advantage. Pilot also has a Arc Grenades to paralyse her, Phase Shift to shift to an alternate plane of reality and instantly kill her via telefragging and a 9-A Charge Rifle, as well as having far better range.

2 hits was for double doors, according to bambu, so they scale to the full value.

I can just not give him an anti Titan weapon if it's too much though, they're all 9-A.

Correct me If im wrong but cant the Pilot just phase shift, go inside her and blow her from the inside?

bump

I mean idk if I count those or not but eh lets go with it

Finally Connie is losing a match.

Not that I have against Connie. It's just everyone's winning streak has to end eventually y'know? Also, is instinctive reaction, being comparable to beings with thousands of fighting experience and 6-C sword durability the only reason why she's winning so many matches?

Not really, its still very, very easy to get past her sword, its not like its steven's shield or bubble

No, it isn't, not with that combat experience to counter any trick the opponent tries and the fact that her sword is as big as her entire body.

Not like she always uses her sword for blocking cuz y'know it's a sword and not a shield.

But yeah fighting experience, pretty crazy.

Also, instincts to block any surprise attacks the opponent might try to pull from any direction without her even noticing it. Opponent that can attack from multiple directions at once would still be fair tho.

Find a haxless 9-B character with Precognition. That should do the job. ;P

I'm joking of course. Pretty sure you're not allowed to make a match just to give someone a victory, loss or inconclusive (I don't understand why anyone would wanna inconclusive match so badly tho?).

On that front:

• Phase shift still exists
  • Blocking a shotgun with a sword will be rather difficult
  • Arc Grenades have an obnoxiously large radius and don't need to land close enough to her for her to block them
  • Smart Pistol bullets can move around mid flight
  • Shields don't stop her arms from taking damage, sure her sword might be fine if Pilot was to wack it with something but her arms can still just be broken through that, that's often how shields are dealt with IRL

I did say earlier on that he could just break the shields via being higher in AP and having full auto 9-B+ shotguns and a 9-A gun. The shield itself can't break now. Her arms still can.

the shotgun would actually be rather easy to block seeing as her sword is longer than her body is tall and wider than her

That would lead to her taking the full brunt of the blast then which will wear on her. Also she can't really attack while blocking it or she gets shot, meanwhile the pilot has 2 arms and can throw a grenade.

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back