• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Why not use the winner of 9-B brackets for a 9-B fight

Pilot has:

• Primary: R-97
  • Secondary: Wingman Elite
  • Anti-Titan: Thunderbolt (can be restricted if it becomes an issue, due to being 9-A)
  • Ordinance: Satchel Charge (again can be changed, due to being 9-A)
  • Kit: Phase Shift
  • Dead Hand and Fast Healing perks (Ordinance explodes when the Pilot dies, Fast Healing is self explanatory)
Speed equal because tsumemon doesn't have a speed

Fighting here, start 100m apart

Pilot (Titanfall):

Tsumemo:
3 (Dragonmasterxyz, Marcusbwfc, HenryWong122)

Inconclusive:

This is a very interesting fight. I guess the main things to worry about is two things from Tsumemon

-Glare Eye which is instant confusion.

-Duplication can make countless duplicates in seconds and each duplicate can duplicate and so on and so forth.

The guy has more versatiliy and an AP advantage so if those two things above faile, Pilot wins. If not, Tsumemon takes my vote.

Pilots running phase shift or stim are robots (usually), if it matters.

What does "confusion" mean in this context? Pilots can deal with radar jammers, arc grenades, electric smoke bombs, process enough information to pilot titans properly, and are generally just great skillwise.

The R-97 shoots very fast and the Pilot's got a good AP advantage here. Satchels have a huge radius and are 9-A bombs. Thunderbolt rocket shoots a large ball of energy with a large zap radius, though it moves slowly. These may aid in taking down clones.

Not really as there are many robot, cyborg and android Digimon. Digimon effect any type of consciousness and their abilities also revolve around data as well. If Pilot has a form of consciousness, a Digimon can affect him.

Confusion as in mental confusion. It attacks the mind with a glare.

Well speed is equalized and Tsumemon itself is known to be very fast (compared to Rookies we cannot say) and even if he takes out some clones, the ones that are left will continue to multiply. And each can all use Glare Eye as well. Not to mention mind attacks from their basic moves, so if a bunch of Tsumemon gather around him, that can be an issue. As when I say he can duplicate countless times per second, I mean it. Diaboromon (who has been noted to have weaker duplication than Kuramon, despite Tsumemon not having this statement) make countless clones in a matter of seconds.

Here is Diaboromon showing the speed of it....sadly this is only an AMV.... https://youtu.be/DcGVJ-2LCKw?t=74

I mean, just being confused is something even a normal soldier can deal with. I don't really see this messing a pilot up too much, considering how much they can process as is and that with their tools like the radar reorienting themselves isn't gonna be too hard.

Don't think speed equal makes his guns shoot any slower though. 15 bullets a second coupled with the satchels and Thunderbolt can probably do work.

I mean, the issue comes with him being distracted for at least a second which is enough for Tsumemon to get duplicating. And if they all start using Blood Eye (dunno why I said Glare Eye), well, I am sure they will overwhelm him seeing as Kuramon can duplicate so fast that he was overwhelming the entire internet and even causes slight network failure.

An Unidentified Digimon that suddenly appeared on the Computer Network. The aggression generated by the malice of people who abuse the Computer Network, and the conflicts which are unfolding on the Network, manifested and a single DigiTama was created. Humanity's destruction instinct is condensed within that DigiTama, and as such the mysterious Digimon that was born from it is a very dangerous being. It multiplies like a virus within the Computer Network, causing a slight degree of network failure. Its Special Move is producing a frothy substance from its gigantic
Not to mention that this confusion is caused by a mental attack. A Digimon whose mental prowess is superior to its pre evo and who can bypass the resistance of newborns who would have a baseline mind and soul resistance. Confusion in Digimon is treated as a mental based skill/ form of Mind Manipulation which usually causes the opponent to start attacking randomly and even attack themselves. This is shown in Cyber Sleuth in which Dracmon and GranDracmo's Mind Manipulation attacks cause confusion (known as Panic) which causes the opponent to attack a random opponent or themselves.

I mean, that can still be dodged and Tsumemon can freely duplicate at an extreme pace like I said. Also, Tsumemon itself is noted to in general be hard to catch.

A Baby Digimon that further evolved from Kuramon. The tips of its tentacles have become claw-shaped, and its ferocity has also increased. It consumes data at a terrifying speed, causing the Network to go haywire. Not only that, once it has evolved into Tsumemon, it becomes even more difficult to capture due to its fast movement speed.

It's gonna be hard to distract them for a reasonable amount of time though, given that they're used to huge information intake and have a radar and all.

They sorta can't be dodged. With speed equalizing in a relative manner, the muzzle velocity of the bullets would remain the same relative to the speed they move at, which is fast enough to render dodging impossible without stuff like Phase Shift. Pilots are already noted to be really fast in verse, and already have experience with great accuracy against small and fast targets with guns like this. Also the satchel can just vaporize a bunch at once, as can the Thunderbolt.

How does that function with a mental attack? Why doesn't he resist mental attacks on his file? The thing here is his mind is being messed with, this includes his actions and his way of responding to them. Anything that requires him to think is going to be muddled and I don't see how having a huge information intake will stop that when he doesn't resist direct mental abilities like this from a Digimon.

Because it's just listed as being confusion? The effect itself can still be applied just fine, but Pilots aren't exactly ones to stay confused for long given what they can process and all the tools at their disposal to quickly re-orient themselves.

Shooting targets is apparently largely muscle memory at some point as well, at least from what I've heard of real life.

I mean, this confusion would be stronger than their average confusion seeing as Tsumemon confusion would be more powerful than Kuramon's in which can already bypass baseline mental resistances. Also, this still does not counter duplicates. Yeah, Pilot has AoE, but he's also dealing with being who can devour data to become stronger if need be. That's like their whole deal. Of course I assume Keramon is not allowed, but devouring a small amount of data is enough for it to digivolve, meaning data powers it up quickly. And yeah, destroying a bunch at once is neat, but you need to remember that he'd have to destroy all if he wants to stop the rapid duplication. Note that by the time WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon arrived at Diaboromon's location, he had easily over thousands of copies, and these creatures can fly and levitate as well. And with the possibility of multiple Blood Eyes hitting him at once and with all of them having mind and soul attacks. This does not even mention Destruction Cannon in which is it's own projectile that deals mental damage as well.

Back