• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Connie Maheswaran vs. Sunset Shimmer

Human Sunset is used, Speed equalized, Connie has Rose's sword

Sunset is 11.19 Megajoules, Connie is 3.4 Megajoules

Weebs: 7 (Paulo.junior.969, CinnabarManx421, Bonus Person, Adem Warlock69, GoCommitDi, Stalker Maggot, Lollipop The King)

Bronies:

Flame Wars:

Connie probably takes this.

Sunset is stronger, but that's about it. Connie is far more skilled, and it is unlikely that Sunset will be able to land a good hit on her due to Instinctive Reaction and Island level blocking. Connie can also make up for the AP disadvantage by stacking Statistics Amplification and her sword does piercing damage and has slightly better range.

Yeah honestly this is two High Schoolers fighting, except one of them has bear fists and the other has a giant sword. Voting Connie.

Lol when i was a kid i liked sunset but now you made me realise her design is awful.

Anyways voting for Connie for what the guy i see all the time said.

Back