• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pikachu's Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Pikachu only moved at that speed for a brief moment. Not sure if he could move at that speed at a constant rate.

@Perp: Yes it would. Hence the first option states that Pikachu has "High Hypersonic reactions along with Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed".

Perhaps Pikachu's speed should be

Speed: Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed

Yeah, Pikachu's travel/sustained movement speed should probably stay High Hypersonic, seeing as this was seemingly a short-burst sort of deal.

I guess Pikachu having HHS movement speed with MHS combat speed and reactions makes more sense here.

Seems alright to me in any case...

Statistic amplification should also be added to his profile, I only bring it up here since agility multiplies his speed by 4

There's 8 who have agreed that Option 1 is the best to go for. I think this is plenty enough to do the change.

Made the changes, although I want to note in that the High Hypersonic calculation was based on the speed of Pikachu's lightning [Mach 35].

This is disproven when Pikachu's attacks are shown to travel at comparable speeds with Magnemite's attacks, which are MHS+.

Personally, I would have preferred just using "Massively Hypersonic" and left it at that.

We could have perhaps gotten maybe Alaka or DT to ask what they think....but then there's Perp's comment from earlier above about that....hmm...

So pretty much MHS+ Pikachu, yeah? Hmm idk....gotta see what the others think. Maybe after what you pointed out that they may reconsider?

Pikachu's MHS speed was calculated based on Magnemite's speed moving at actual lightning speed, which is MHS+ [Mach 1293 or something]

And since Pikachu's lightning bolt moved at comparable speeds compared to Magnemite's.

Pikachu's original High Hypersonic speed was based on Pikachu's lightning bolt speed of Mach 35, via calc.

This would mean that there is no actual basis on keeping Pikachu's speed at High Hypersonic in the first place due to Pikachu's lightning bolts travelling at MHS+ now instead of High Hypersonic.

@Aizen: I was thinking that you kept referring to the low end of Lightning speed, dude. But it's alright.

@Crossverse Aye, I do. Didn't catch that the old Mach 35 value was from a calculated speed of lightning, given it's no longer in use at all there's no real way for us to seperate move speed from reactions/combat speed.

Okay 4 people have agreed to just have Pikachu as MHS+ then. Alrighty. Or was it them being MHS? I forgot.

Well anyways given Lina's point from a couple days ago, i agree to having Pikachu as just MHS....or was it MHS+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back