• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruh, seriously 😑

I'll paste what I said in another thread:

"In the episode itself, when Suisei does the Relativistic+ feat, she's only doing it for movement, not attacking, hence why the KE calc wasn't accepted. Now, in theory, if Suisei did do it offensively, the value could possibly be applied.
However, because we have never seen her hit anyone while moving at those speeds in canon, it cannot be confirmed she would actually deal 7-A damage, or if whatever character she would be hitting would be affected by it. Maybe it would be some weird anime logic where the damage she inflicts with the cardboard train is nowhere near the theoritical 7-A found in the crossed calculation.
I do not know how the wiki handles cases such as these, where a character can theoritically reach a KE value through speed, but isn't given that value because that speed hasn't been used offensively in canon, yet would use the speed offensively if bloodlusted."

tl;dr: I have no idea what the interaction would be between the bloodlusted state and the 7-A KE energy. In theory, she can reach it, but it is absent from her profile because she didn't use it offensively in canon. Yet, if bloodlusted, it is a believable possibility for her to act OOC and use the speed offensively.

That's why I have repeated, time and time again, that I wasn't a fan of the Suisei matches. She's ill-suited for vs battles.

Anyway, I do not have an answer, and I'm unsure why you would think I have one.

Bruh, seriously 😑

I'll paste what I said in another thread:

"In the episode itself, when Suisei does the Relativistic+ feat, she's only doing it for movement, not attacking, hence why the KE calc wasn't accepted. Now, in theory, if Suisei did do it offensively, the value could possibly be applied.
However, because we have never seen her hit anyone while moving at those speeds in canon, it cannot be confirmed she would actually deal 7-A damage, or if whatever character she would be hitting would be affected by it. Maybe it would be some weird anime logic where the damage she inflicts with the cardboard train is nowhere near the theoritical 7-A found in the crossed calculation.
I do not know how the wiki handles cases such as these, where a character can theoritically reach a KE value through speed, but isn't given that value because that speed hasn't been used offensively in canon, yet would use the speed offensively if bloodlusted."

tl;dr: I have no idea what the interaction would be between the bloodlusted state and the 7-A KE energy. In theory, she can reach it, but it is absent from her profile because she didn't use it offensively in canon. Yet, if bloodlusted, it is a believable possibility for her to act OOC and use the speed offensively.

That's why I have repeated, time and time again, that I wasn't a fan of the Suisei matches. She's ill-suited for vs battles.

Anyway, I do not have an answer, and I'm unsure why you would think I have one.
I just really like her

Unfortunately, the reality is : "I like this character" =/= "This character is suited for battles".

I also have characters I like, but who are ill-suited for battles, and so I rarely - if ever - make matches with them, because (in my mind), trying to make matches with such characters in spite of that feels forced and inadequate. The reality is that some characters, by the nature of their powers/feats/etc. are there just for indexing and not battling.

I'm sure there are characters on the wiki who would probably make interesting and fair matches with Suisei. But it's not by spamming Suisei vs [insert 9-B character] that you will achieve that, in my opinion.

Unfortunately, the reality is : "I like this character" =/= "This character is suited for battles".

I also have characters I like, but who are ill-suited for battles, and so I rarely - if ever - make matches with them, because (in my mind), trying to make matches with such characters in spite of that feels forced and inadequate. The reality is that some characters, by the nature of their powers/feats/etc. are there just for indexing and not battling.

I'm sure there are characters on the wiki who would probably make interesting and fair matches with Suisei. But it's not by spamming Suisei vs [insert 9-B character] that you will achieve that, in my opinion.
so what should i do with the suisei matches i have left. i still got to finish them, it's just i won't make any more

now i am wondering if i should remove the matches where suisei was bloodlusted but then again, you didn't seem to have a problem with the ones already added so there's that

Just bump the threads untill they have enough votes, and don't link people to awnser them, and all the accepted battles should still be fine

PG8lydv.jpg

Suisei fra

Votes : (BoastJr, Peppersalt43, noninho, Athe1412, JustANormalLemon, Artorimachi_Meteoraft,H3110l12345I2)

7 and thats a wrap

Back