• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piccolo's blast reaches Moon calc

Why does Piccolo Moon bust have distance of 3000 km when we know there are 384000 from Dragon Ball Earth to their Moon based on Akira Toriyama's interview?

we use the real life distance of the earth and the moon here, So I don't quite know where you got this from?

If you mean why do other sites use it or got it from, it's because they pixelscaled it from the manga

yep, and that's what they're at now. Sub relativistic+. before they were only Massively Hypersonic+ based off that feat, but we later accepted using the earth to moon distance from real life.

No problem, it should probably be made highlighted better on his profile I admit. I can't remember if we posted a updated version of that calc or not, Maybe if someone did we could directly link it to his Speed

Back