• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piccolo Vs Kaguya & Madara

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK it depends on which piccolo. Kaguya and Madara would probably win against DB piccolo and early DBZ piccolo but any versions after that finger-flicks them away.

BoZ and earlier loses, Saiyan Saga and anything after shreks so hard

BoZ Piccolo loses badly.

Saiyan Saga Piccolo would be close, but the Team wins (some hax techniques + comparable speed + number advantage).

Any version of Piccolo beyond that is suicide for the Team.

I think Piccolo,at least Saiyan Saga anyway, is being overestimated just a bit.

His DC should still be inferior to Kaguya's at this point even with scaling and both members of the team can cast IT. I mean the only planet level characters in DBZ at this point were Vegeta and Kaioken amped Goku.

But yeah after Saiyan Saga, its a stomp in Picccolo's favor

Well, Kaguya's only Planet level attack comes from an attack that takes a significant amount of time, and only busts the planet from an extremely big collision. Even BoZ Piccolo could dish out MUCH MUCH more short-term realistic damage than either of them through casual ki blasts by this point. Kaguya's durability is at Moon level, which Saiyan Saga Piccolo was casually dishing out since the beginning, and Madara's durability is even lower. If he lands even a couple blasts on them, then they are in for a bad time.

However, they have great speed and a bunch of hax that could very easily one shot him as well. So it could really go either way imo.

@Sheoth

This fight isnt a clear cut as it may seem, DBZ has Naruto beat in DC, but Naruto has DBZ beat in Hax. For example,

Kaguya is much much faster than Piccolo, she can use instantaneous teleportation (1), Kaguya is also able to teleport herself and others to alternate universes (2). So heres how the fight would go down.

- Kaguya instantly teleports herself & Piccolo to an alternate universe, Kaguya then teleports herself back to earth

- Meanwhile Madara is prepping Infinite Tsukuyomi on earth

- When Infinite Tsukuyomi is cast, Kaguya instantly teleports to where Piccolo is and then instantly teleports herself & Piccolo back to earth

- Piccolo is caught in Infinite Tsukuyomi

- Madara then taps Piccolo with a Truthseeker Ball, turning Piccolo into dust (3) & (4)

If it was simply a battle of DC, Piccolo would lolstomp the entire Naruto verse, but Kaguya & Madara beat Piccolo using Hax. Also i should mention that this is one of many ways Kaguya & Madara could beat Piccolo with their Hax.

I believe you heavily overestimate Kaguya and Madara's hax, and Piccolo is as fast as them.

Also, which saga is this? Because if it's anything after the Saiyan Saga, even the ETSB would be useless.

@ The Everlasting

Hmm, how would Piccolo survive the battle-plan i described above? Even if Madara cant kill Piccolo with a Truthseeker Ball, Infinite Tsukuyomi would evantually turn Piccolo into a White Zetsu, killing him.

Pertaning to Truthseeker Balls, "an attack that annihilates in an instant" (1) & "it's similar to Onoki's dust release" (2). Dust Release is a jutsu that turns whatever it touches into dust. IE, Truthseeker balls turn what they touch into dust.

Instant is hyperbole, it often means the object is just moving very fast, and Piccolo would just blitz Kaguya, who couldn't teleport him away because she couldn't do it in time.

Kaguyas instant teleportation opens two rifts in Space-Time which connect two points in space (1) , it truly is instant.

Even if it wasnt truly instant, Goku using his instant teleportation is much faster than Piccolo, you're wanking Piccolo if you say he is much fatser than Kaguya's instant teleportation when he isn't faster than Goku's instant teleportation.

I'm not saying Piccolo's faster than teleportation, just that Kaguya can't use teleportation it in an instant, even if the teleportation itself is instantaneous.

Hmm. That may be true but,

Kaguya was able to easily dodge Sasuke (1) & (2), when Sasuke used Amenotejikara to instantly teleport to Kaguya. So if it does take Kaguya time to use her instant teleportation its very small.

IIRC, Goku has used his instant teleportation to blitz/dodge Piccolo many-a-time, Kaguyas can use her instant teleportation a helluvalot faster than Goku, because she doesnt need to touch her forhead.

Ignore double post. My computer is lagging horribly and requires me to refresh the page, which makes the messages appear twise.

Using teleportation requires you to think to do so, and Piccolo's speed > Kaguya's reactions, so Piccolo can just blitz and one-shot Madara and Kaguya at the same time.

Also, Sasuke would have to teleport and then attack.

Kaguya can easily react to Piccolo's movement, Kaguya has a rinnesharingan which is a sharingan & rinnegan combined. One of the powers of the sharingan is the Eye of Insight, chapter 230 is a good explanation of the Eye of Insight.

Eye of Insight likely has a limit to what speed it can percieve that Piccolo is above. Besides, Kaguya still has a certain speed to her thoughts, which Piccolo is faster than.

1) The Eye of Insight tellls the user where their oponenet will be in the next moment based on microscopic muscle tension, proove to me that this has limits.

2) Generally speaking in stories the speed of thought (268 miles/hour) is ignored. Many of the things Krillin does would be impossible if he was bound by the speed of thought. Also Kaguya is an alien (1), so if she was bound by a speed of thought, its unknown what that speed is.

3) Kaguya is fused with Black Zetsu who is the land itself (2), Kaguya has earthly awareness

1. Well, I just figured it amped your reactions (I didn't care about reading through it that deeply), and even though Kaguya would be able to see Piccolo coming, her body wouldn't be able to dodge his attacks.

2. I meant Kaguya couldn't activate the teleportation fast enough, as her reactions are only MHS+, which Piccolo surpasses after the Saiyan Saga.

I said he surpassed MHS+ speed after the Saiyan Saga, meaning anything from the Frieza Saga onwards is faster than Madara and Kaguya.

@The Everlasting

Heres what a fight looks like to someone with a sharingan (1)

The argument has gone far off point,

- Iv proven that Piccolo cannot blitz Kaguya. Since the speed of thought is not applied in DBZ or Naruto, Kaguya can activate her instant teleportation to dodge Piccolo before he even moves, by using the Sharingan

- Iv proven that Piccolo cannot dodge Kaguyas instant teleportation, because Piccolo cannot dodge Goku's instant teleportation

- Iv proven that Kaguyas instant teleportation truly is instant

- Kaguya can teleport herself and people within "combat" range to one of six alternate universes

So, all your points are null. Piccolo has now way of surving the battle-plan i described above.

Piccolo's speed > Kaguya's reactions so Kaguya isn't teleporting them.

Yeah, he can't, but Kaguya still needs to activate the teleportation.

But not her activating it.

And she won't be able to use it.

Piccolo's not that fast at this point in the series. Or rather not fast enough to give Kaguya or Madara that much trouble. Besides both characters can cast IT and Madara should have a steady supply of goudama to use in this fight.

Well, we don't know what saga is being used, and anything after the Saiyan Saga is faster than Madara and Kaguya.

Yeah, but in terms of power, Saiyan Saga Piccolo should win without the ETSB, but the hax should get him.

They don't have Type 5 immortality, it's still possible to kill them or at the very least put them out of the fight by KO'ing them.

"Also aren't Kaguya and Madara immortal?"

Madara and Kaguya can't die from old age and they can regenerate if they get cut in half or something but they don't have true immortality.

To kill Madara and Kaguya you just have to hurt them bad enough that they can't regen from it.

@The Everlasting

... Where are you getting Kaguya's reaction speed from? This wiki lists her movement speed as MHS+, reaction speed Ôëá movement speed.

... Kaguya can predict where Piccolo will be before he even moves by using her rinne-sharingan, Kaguya can activate her instant teleportation via thought, the speed of thought is not used in Naruto or DBZ. Which means that Kaguya will know where Piccolo is moving & can activate her instant teleportation upon an instant thought about activating it.

... Kaguya does have type 5 immortality, the only way to stop her is to seal her with the Yin & Yang seals [1]

For the sake of argument, lets assume for a second that what i said above is wrong.

- It would be very very out of character for Piccolo to imediatly blitz Kaguya

- You agreed that Piccolo cannot dodge Kaguya instant teleportation

- Kaguya teleports an All-Killing Ash Bone causing Piccolo to turn into a pile of ash

Piccolo is faster than her thoughts.

No, she doesn't.

The fight doesn't specify if they're in character or bloodlusted, so I asume bloodlusted.

Yes.

Piccolo dodges it in the time it takes Kaguya to teleport and activate it, or just blocks it with a ki shield. If you're going to argue about that more, why didn't she just try that against Naruto and Sasuke if it would have worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back