• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piccolo Vs Kaguya & Madara

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Proove it, earlier you agreed that DBZ & Naruto are not bound by the speed of thought

- Not sure which point your responding to, i was mis-remembering what Type 5 immortality was. I would say Kaguyas immortality is likely Type 4 because Kaguya became one with the God Tree.

- True

- Not sure what you're saying yes to

- PIS, Kaguya only ever used it on one of Naruto's shadow clones

So...is this current Piccolo? Because if so, he wrecks the team and the rest of the verse so absurdly hard due to massive speed and DC advantage.

No I didn't, I said Piccolo was faster than her reactions.

I was responding to the fact that Kaguya can still die, or at least be KO'd.

Well, I always assume bloodlusted unless stated otherwisr.

I meant I agreed Piccolo couldn't hit Kaguya while she was teleporting.

Piccolo could kill her before she used it.

I don't even know why I'm arguing with you, the general concensus is that Piccolo wins unless this is Saiyan Saga Piccolo.

@The Everlasting

Hmm, it seems that post saiyan saga Piccolo wins.

@Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot @DarkSchneiderKing

Well, the time-travelling spirit Hagoromo Otsutsuki (1), is capable of summoning the souls of people from the afterlife (2). These souls can use jutsu, shown when they performed a summonging jutsu to bring Naruto & Co back from Kaguya's core dimension. How would Piccolo deal with souls that can cast Jutsu?

Pages don't list reaction speed unless it's different from their regular speed.

Well, none of them would be able to hurt Piccolo, and wouldn't they just go away when Kaguya dies?

@The Everlasting

I was responding to them saying Piccolo could solo the entire Naruto verse, if Piccolo killed the Naruto verse, Hagoromo could bring everyone back as souls.

Edo-Tensei does the same thing, it summons souls from the afterlife, except it binds the soul to a dead body to prevent the sould from ascending to the afterlife. Hagoromo can do the same thing as Edo-Tensei, except he doesnt need to bind the souls to a dead-body. Edo-Tenseis can use jutsu, so their is no reason to assume the souls Hagoromo summons can use jutsu. To further back this up, the souls Hagoromo summoned aided in performing a summoning jutsu on Naruto & Co to bring them back from Kaguya's core dimension.

It should also be noted that in naruto, spirits/souls can possess living bodies, this causes the possessed body to rot and decay (1)

@Credible Hulk

I dont recall if Namekians can survive in the vacume of space, while ninjas can, watch The Last: Naruto the Movie.

@The Everlasting

Hagoromo does not reside in the present, he is an enigmatic soul that travels the ages. He would see the end of the ninja world, like he saw the threat of Madara. Piccolo may be able to kill everyone except Hagoromo, Hagoromo could summon the sould of the A team of Naruto to fight Piccolo. I dont think Piccolo can kill souls. Anyways this is off-topic and an argument for possibly another time.

^no, Kid buu was able to travel freely to the after life/heaven/hell, and he could have killed everyone there including souls, i don't see how piccolo isn't capable of doing that

Yeah, but Kaguya would need to think to do that, and Piccolo could kill her before she does that.

Kaguya dimension is incredibly small(planet level at best), while in dbz, their dimension = universe. Super Buu,ssj3 gotenks and piccolo was screaming and creating a rift in time and space a hole between dimensions, this could lead to the universe destruction. SO Piccolo can easily escape kaguya's dimension.

Piccolo didn't do that IIRC, he and Gotenks tried but failed until Gotenks went SSJ3.

Still though, this is a stomp if anything after the Saiyan Saga is used.

@Credible Hulk

Its only the light novel of The Last: Naruto the Movie which says the moon has an atmosphere, the light novel is non-canon because it wasn't authored by Kishimoto

no one said that this is saiyan saga piccolo, they said that if this was saiyan saga piccolo then Madara and Kaguya may have a chance but if we're using any version of piccolo after saiyan saga would be an overkill.

Even if it was Saiyan Saga Piccolo, he stomps with a ki blast, effortlessly destroying the moon with one before beginning his Saiyan Saga Training, then he got stronger than Raditz who is billed as a Small Planet Buster. So unless this is Dragon Ball Piccolo... Piccolo takes this effortlessly. Because he is comparable to SSJ Goku (before Full Power Training) during the Cell Saga due to absorbing Kami, and absorbs Nail who was superior to him during the Saiyan Saga.

DeezNuts1102 said:
no one said that this is saiyan saga piccolo, they said that if this was saiyan saga piccolo then Madara and Kaguya may have a chance but if we're using any version of piccolo after saiyan saga would be an overkill.
my bad

Sayan Saga=fair fight

Namek Saga=stomps

Android Saga=stomps so hard that turns the planet into dust

Buy saga=solo all the verse

Battle of gods/revival of F=solo all the verse with one blow

Gt-post Gt=stomps even harder(being in hell=fighting cell,frieza,baby,goku(maybe,if goku visit he),super 17,broly everyday)

They win against DB piccolo and early Dbz piccolo due to hax and speed advantage but lose to anything after that horribly

RouninOtaku said:
Namek Saga he could probably solo the verse.
After or before fusion w/Nail? IMO even before Nail Piccolo is too much for narutoverse. Their limit is between Nappa and early Vegeta.

At that point Vegeta could just get mad and blow up earth.

The answer is obvious, unless piccolo decides to just let them use a soul sucking technique on him then he curb stomps.

Though BoZ piccolo would be in for a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back