• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed Equalized

Piccilo has a week of prep

Piccolo is low 6-B while Aku is 6-B

Fight takes place in new mexico

Aku - 8 Teratons

Piccolo - 3.98999 Teratons

Aku is 2.00501755643x Stronger than Piccolo here.

Aku has Low-High.

Aku has Intangibility.

Aku has Transmutation.

Aku has BFR.

Tell me, even with a week of prep, beyond gathering the Dragon Balls to gain uber hax, the hell is Piccolo going to do?

Tell me, even with a week of prep, beyond gathering the Dragon Balls to gain uber hax, the hell is Piccolo going to do?
Mafuba

piccolo's only way to win would be the mafuba, aku simply has more ways of winning and is more likely to win so aku takes it with little to no difficulty.

Huh, I was thinking of matching Piccolo against Ashi, but this works too.

With a week of preptime, Piccolo would probably realize that he should lead with Mafuba if he wants to have a chance. But if Aku somehow bypasses it, he's done. So I'll vote inconclusive.

Back