• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piccolo (Freiza Saga) vs Fiamma of the Right (La Persona Superiore a Dio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like going for piccolo because he is stronger and more durable but i think fiamma has hax so it will be close i guess

Fiamma with one move and without notice that actually win because HR attack in T=0.

Holy Right power don't have DC because is a HAX who actually erase "anything" less than Universal, easy victory for fiamma.

Fiamma's Holy Right isn't something most people can easily survive or endure from.

Yeah, Star level vs Planet level if not using NLF on fiammas holy right...

Piccolo wins through better stats.

(I would call it a stomp, if there wouldn't be so many people arguing for fiamma...)

Why Fiamma can literally one hit Piccolo? The Holy Right isn't some ability that just anybody can survive or have their bodies intact. Also, it can just destroy people with the absolute exact amount of force and doesn't require destructive force.

Dekoshu said:
Why Fiamma can literally one hit Piccolo? The Holy Right isn't some ability that just anybody can survive or have their bodies intact. Also, it can just destroy people with the absolute exact amount of force and doesn't require destructive force.

The notion of Fiammas Holy right being always exactly as strong as it needs to be to destroy its opponent is a No limit fallacy in vs debates.

Aside from that it doesn't have any specifc durability negation effect demonstrated, which isn't suprising, because fiamma could one shot everyone in his own setting at that point of time either way.

Dekoshu said:
How would Piccolo during the events with Frieza can handle Fiamma?
Piccolo can just charge at him at full speed and punch him dead, the holy rights defenses are, to our knowledge, not strong enough to avoid it and, except much to slow feathers of light, fiamma has no way of doing a good amount of damage.

UncleSpaceman said:
Fiamma is faster than Piccolo, and should be able to take out Piccolo with reality warping.
Not even sure why he has that listed...

Probably some relic from when the definition of reality warping still had the sentence "Basically, if it isn't possible through science (broad definition involving theoretical things like FTL speed, multiple dimensions, etc.), then it's reality warping.", which was kinda misleading...

Hmm

Piccolo have way better status but fimma has his HAX "which is ridiculous "anyway about HOLY RIGHT attacks doesn't have speed it just automatically hit the the opponent right ? i think fimma can always have the first hit during the battlesince it just like "i win button "

Well the only way for piccolo to beat fimma is attacking and kill him before he can react fimma biggest react feat is reacting to light speed "which is think piccolo during the namek saga is faster than that " and even then there holy right defend which defend him from any attack that come to him

It's a first attack match the one who gets the first attack will win

In the end I can't really decide to go with who in this

Piccolo stomps Fiamma, since we limit Fiamma's power by his best feats and showings like Accelerator's since they are both considered NLFs so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back