• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Physical Strength and Lifting Strength required to casually breaking a pasta plate when attempting to wash it?

probably nothing impressive, its just a plate right, can we see the feat?
We can't see the feat, but here is the context (Source):
そうひとりごちる揺波が、みたらし餡のこびりついた皿を手に取る。ごし、ごし、と汚れをこそぎ落とす。
 そして次に、かぴかぴになった団子のこびりついた皿を手にとって、ごし、ごし、ぴき――

「ぴき……?」

見れば皿は、確かに綺麗にはなっていた。ただ、端から端まで走る線を除いては。
 ちょっと力を入れると、皿は見事に真っ二つに割れた。
Translation (by Google Translation):
Yunami muttered to himself, picking up a plate with mitarashi bean paste on it. Scrub, scrub, and scrape off the dirt. Then, he picked up the plate with the shiny dango sticking to it, and sipped, sipped, sipped――
"Piki...?"
Looking at it, the plate was certainly clean. Except for the lines that run from one end to the other. With a little force, the plate split in two.

Last edited:
9-C. Non-notable LS.

Sure, at baseline 9-C due to lacking a calc.

Like having an AP rating of 300 Joules, I guess.

Like having an AP rating of 300 Joules, I guess.
But it said in OP scan, with a little force

Does this not qualify as “at least 300 Joules”? Since the scans clearly show, that he did it with almost no effort?

You can say it's a casual feat, ig. But I don't think it'd warrant an "At least 9-C" rating.

You can say it's a casual feat, ig. But I don't think it'd warrant an "At least 9-C" rating.
Why tho?
Looking at it, the plate was certainly clean. Except for the lines that run from one end to the other. With a little force, the plate split in two.
I am unsure of the difference between 9-C and the next tier, can we use it instead (9-C, and possibly higher)?

I don't think it's ambiguous enough to warrant those sorts of ratings.

Just give it 9-C. It barely reaches that as-is, and only does so because it was accidental. I'd expect ordinary people to be able to break sufficiently weak plates with proper leverage. And I know that ordinary people can break plates by throwing them at sufficiently hard surfaces.

I don't think it's ambiguous enough to warrant those sorts of ratings.

Just give it 9-C. It barely reaches that as-is, and only does so because it was accidental. I'd expect ordinary people to be able to break sufficiently weak plates with proper leverage. And I know that ordinary people can break plates by throwing them at sufficiently hard surfaces.
Unfortunately, without clear feats, we don't give any humans “a human tier.” This would be NLF.

yea i really dont see how its even 9-C, its a plate, like maybe 10-A at most due to how casual it was

Baseline 9-C is peak human, which seems fair. I don't think most humans would be able to split a decent plate in two without throwing it, or spending a few seconds bending it while another rigid object holds it in place. Scrubbing is just such a strange action for splitting a plate to happen in that I'd be comfortable putting 9-C on it.

Back