• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Photo Manipulation and AI Art General Discussion 🎴

EDIT : IN HERE WE DISCUSS AI ART TOO

In here we discuss anything related to software/app/method/tips about image/photo manipulation. I hope we able to share knowledge to each others.

It should be noted that, we are not allowed to share any illegal link to pirated software website. I assume all users who have any photo manipulation software already have legal ownership to the software.

Feel free to share your own creation/manipulation in this thread.

best-software-for-raw-photo-editing.jpg

Last edited:
Curious, there's no Paint.net in OP.

That is the one I use to edit my sheets. My PC wouldn't support any other program... plus buying those with the current economy.

Not quite a project, but I offered to create sheets for a rpg game (sometimes, I even create them without a request, when I'm bored or curious); although, currently I'm creating an adventure (my first adventure actually) for such game for a contest.

Not quite a project, but I offered to create sheets for a rpg game (sometimes, I even create them without a request, when I'm bored or curious); although, currently I'm creating an adventure (my first adventure actually) for such game for a contest.
What is the name of rpg game?

Oh, in case there were a misundertanding, I'm not responsible of what is in the site; that is all official. I merely use collaborate with the community by creating sheets using paint.net, and now I'm creating an adventure. All my works are here.

If you want an sneak peek, here is the map I made using paint.net because I do not even know how to use mapmakers... assuming my pc can support such programs.

I believe you could by creating a layer with the lines and another for using some pictures of galaxies. Creating sphere with some bright effect is not very difficult (although right now I do not remember how).

Now, if what you want is drawing the... plasma cloud thingy, then can't be helped, I merely edit, my artistic skills are barely above zero (you can see that in my map).

I believe you could by creating a layer with the lines and another for using some pictures of galaxies. Creating sphere with some bright effect is not very difficult (although right now I do not remember how).

Now, if what you want is drawing the... plasma cloud thingy, then can't be helped, I merely edit, my artistic skills are barely above zero (you can see that in my map).
That's the thing, I somehow think they used a special program for that. The layers with lines are not a problem, but those effects are somehow known.

Btw I got an interesting question: How to create those?

0712137baca60c5672046aa521c8db84.png
at a base, that would be using custom brushes, gradient, clipping mask, layer mask.

for the effects i believe it's called "Particle effects" which you can create on free 3D Software like blender. You render the particle as a PNG in blender and send it to software like photoshop, etc...

Can you show me some cosmology projects you done as far?
well in my mind my cosmology is actually very simple but super powerful.

basically there are infinite recursion of infinite-higher hierarchy. X is infinitesimally lowest and infinitesimally smallest hierarchy

Even the infinitesimal fraction or part of X is inaccessible by Icarus cardinal or any dimensional and measure theories.

Last edited:
tbh hard to design one in photoshop, I am sure there is application are designed to do those, and they have templates for that.

Back