• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Photo Manipulation and AI Art General Discussion 🎴

Impatient… monkey-
How do you export images on Photoshop?

Since I've seen your renders having unnecessary spacing around it... Whenever you do quick png (forgot what it said) it should remove the unnecessary spacing and if it hasn't that means there are very small pixels that you have missed removing, you can easily see when pressing export as and then you could either change background color to see or you could just quickly erase around the render that's not meant to be removed 🙈

This is how I export in photoshop (recommended way)
  • After I finish the render request, I go to the file
  • There are two types of export
    • The screenshot shows two importance
      • One is “Quick Export”, I pretty much never use it (red box)
      • And one is “Export” which is advanced (green arrow)
  • After that, I can choose quality and file place and export it in that way
The language in the screenshots is German, but I hope it can clarify

Regarding the unnecessary spacing;

I mostly never remove them because I saw forums can remove them automatically, but in some instances, they don't get removed, so ya lately I remove them myself. It does not show a great amount of supererogatory spacing in my persuasion, but sometimes the forum does not remove it mechanically.

This is how I export in photoshop
    • The screenshot shows two importance
Mmm I see, I personally just right click the layer, press export (advanced to see if there's unnecessary spacing and then edit more to remove small pixels then check again and just quick export 🙈

Oh wait, you are right. Wow, I just clicked on the layer --> advanced export and it automatically removed unnecessary spacing

Oh damn, this is an excellent tip, but why did photoshop gives automatic removal of unnecessary spacing by just clicking on the layer? Ig, it is some form of functionality.

How do you export images on Photoshop?

Since I've seen your renders having unnecessary spacing around it... Whenever you do quick png (forgot what it said) it should remove the unnecessary spacing and if it hasn't that means there are very small pixels that you have missed removing, you can easily see when pressing export as and then you could either change background color to see or you could just quickly erase around the render that's not meant to be removed 🙈
Oh wait, you are right. Wow, I just clicked on the layer --> advanced export and it automatically removed unnecessary spacing
Ohh... Well 👍

I didn't know exporting via the top wouldn't remove the spacing

I learnt something as well 🙈
wait i am little confused with this problems, what is spacing?

This is how I export in photoshop (recommended way)
    • The screenshotshows two importance

Regarding the unnecessary spacing;

I mostly never remove them because I saw forums can remove them automatically, but in some instances, they don't get removed, so ya lately I remove them myself. It does not show a great amount of supererogatory spacing in my persuasion, but sometimes the forum does not remove it mechanically.
Go to the first link of this post. You see the space above the character? This is spacing

also i never use export features in photoshop.

you can just use this

1. CTRL+A to select all layers
2. CTRL +C and CTRL + V (copy paste to any web you want to upload
3. to remove selection press CTRL + D

So does anyone here know about Adobe firefly ?

Also would be interesting if we can discuss about detecting image that already manipulated.

Back