• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright takes Lincoln Loud to Court

Lincoln got mad that Spongebob taking up his time on TV. So to get him off the air. He poisons Plankton and frames Spongebob.

June 1st, 2:00 PM

District Court

Courtroom No. 1

Miles: And that proves that the Defended, Spongebob SquarePants did in fact poison the victim.

Maya: Phoenix, He couldn't have done it. Spongebob isn't like that. He wouldn't kill anyone.

Phoenix: I know Maya.... (But how can I prove it. This kid thought of everything)

Lincoln: If that's all. I'll be heading out then.

Phoenix: HOLD IT! You can't leave just yet.. umm. (come on. Think of something!)

Lincoln: The case is already over. Spongebob was the only one who was around at the time. He had access to the poisons chum. He was the one who injected the poison into Plankton.

Judge: I do agree. The Prosecutor has proven that the Defendent is the only plausible one who could have done this crime.

Phoenix: (....... Wait a Minute)

Judge: If there is no further objections. I'll hand down my verdict.

Phoenix Wright: OBJECTION! Lincoln! What you just said right there! You couldn't have Known!

Lincoln: What?! What are you talking about?

Phoenix: You said the victim was poisoned by an injection. Is that correct?

Lincoln: Yes. That's how he died

Phoenix: Lincoln. We only said that the victim was poisoned. Not how the poison was put into them.

Lincoln: Wait what?!

Phoenix: At no point did we say he had taken the Poison through an injection! So How could you have possibly known that!

Lincoln: I--I--

Miles: OBJECTION! This is a waste of the courts time! This proves nothing!

Phoenix: it proves he knows more about the murder than he is letting on!

Miles: There is still no proof anyone else but the Defendent was at the scene!

Lincoln: Yea! You can't prove I was there.

Phoenix: HOLD IT! That's not true. There actually is one piece of evidence we all overlooked.

Lincoln: What?!

Miles: Not Possible!

Phoenix: Oh it is. A item left behind in the scene that connects Lincoln to being there. I would like to present this evidence to the courtroom

Lincoln sees the table. Realizing what evidence could put him at the scene of the crime

Phoenix walks to the evidence table

Phoenix: The evidence Is. Reaching for this vital evidence. An Ace Savvy Card

interrupted by Lincoln hopping over the stand pushing him aside while grabbing the evidence and running. Phoenix looks over and runs after. Getting outside. Lincoln tosses the evidence away. Phoenix steps outside and points to Lincoln.

Phoenix: You can't escape Justice! You will pay for your crimes!

Both are willing to kill

Speed is equal

Takes place outside the courthouse

Who wins and why?

Lincoln Loud:

Phoenix Wright:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Okay, so as much as the are not fighters...

Attack: Lincoln by a great amount. About 5x stronger.

Durability: Lincoln. See attack.

Lifting Strength: Lincoln. Lifting his many sisters is much better than lifting one monkey.

Stamina: Supposedly Phoenix, depending on Lincolns stamina.

Range: Phoenix by doing OBJECTIONs from a distance of tens of meters, while Lincoln only has melee range.

Intelligence: Tie when it comes to combat intellect, since they barely went into a fight. While it seems Phoenix is smarter, thats only outside of combat.

Experience: Tie. They never went into a fight, and you might say Lincoln fighting his sisters was experience, but in reality, its just being reckless without thinking.

Abilities: Lincoln. Honestly, its rather OoC for Phoenix to use the evidence as weapons since he never goes into a fight anyways. Also, about the Magatama, that Soul Manipulation only worked on when he was calling Dahlias spirit out of Mayas body, which meant that it would only work if a Spirit Medium is channeling... but Lincoln is not one, hence its useless. On the other hand, Lincoln has toon force to make himself tougher to take down, and with the ability to run up walls and hide well, thats basically better.

In conclusion, this seems like a stomp for Lincoln since he is much stronger, much more durable, and much better abilities that can be put into good use. Voting Lincoln.

"A 5x Advantage"

....... Umm

Phoenix = 1,650,472.316629637 Joules

Lincoln = 2,294,812.99848 Joules

Lincoln is 1.3 times stronger. Not 5 times stronger

"Lincoln. Lifting his many sisters is much better than lifting one monkey."

No. The justification is being stronger than a Monkey who was casually throwing around a Tuba, Giant trophy and another objects with little effort. And Phoenix should be vastly stronger. He isn't just stronger than an average monkey.

Meh. It existed for quite a while. I mostly made it as an experiment to the introduction I did for it. Lost any humor I found in it though. So never bothered to try it again.

And the dudes fighting the paddle from Pong anyway. I think this isn't even the lowest.

What about the other factors? Strength isn't the only thing about this fight. Like range, or Arsenal, or stamina, or the other stats.

Lincoln: (now dressed up as Ace Savvy) Now will you excuse me Mr. Phoenix, I have some cards of Justice to throw. (He threw a few cards to him).

Back