• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ted Ed said:
Mmm...I am unfamiliar with live action phoenix. Does he have any pointing hax?
Just a good lawyer who is also a good fighter (but is not shown to be learning martial arts).

Dora "seems to have better use in weapons" (according to the profile) but her physique and stamina seems lower.

Phoenix for better physique and stamina.

Let's assume no. I think a 2 story fall is pretty close to Wall level. Which in turn is a stomp I think. Unless I'm wrong. I'll recheck.

Weeeell, let's think about this then.

Dora May be physically weaker but I'd argue that she had higher relevant stamina. Phoenix May have done this stuff for days but....doesn't he take breaks in between? Does anything imply he stays awake for all of those days? Becuase if that's the case then that's just...weird.

Dora has better and more practical weapons, however, and her experience in the jungle allows her to make use of her environment more, as she's a pretty quick thinker. They both start in range of each other, but Dora's yo-yo is said to be her deadliest weapon, so she straight up has the better weapon experience and possibly experience in general considering she's taken down a mercenary and lives in the jungle for a decade, and seems to deal with a lot of dangerous animals, at least outmaneuvering them.

The way I see it, Phoenix takes physical strength and possibly stamina I was gonna say intelligence but they seem rather even

Dora takes practical weaponry, experience and general know how. It's a close fight but I think Dora probably comes on top, especially since I think she has somewhat superior lifting strength, and she has a little more fighting experience compared to Phoenix's zero fighting experience.

I wouldn't call her Arsenal more practical tbh. Phoenix also has Blades. And I would rather beat someone with a large guitar than a yoyo.

A large guitar is a little unwieldy to use. Especially if it's big. Swinging around a guitar isn't exactly practical. A yo-yo is more ranged and can be used as a weapon, and hasn't been historically. She has more range on her yo-yo and is just more skilled with it.

It isn't exactly heavy or even hard to swing. They could lift it easily with one arm and with both arms would definitely be able to swing it.

Or could use the metal detector from the Miles case.

And since their verse has more than one gun dodge feat. I'm gonna bet a YoYo should be cake to dodge.

Speed is equalized so that means nothing. You could argue that in both cases. A guitar could be easy to dodge, as a yo-yo is just more practical and hasn't actually been used as a weapon historically while a guitar isn't openly designed to be a weapon, while a Yo-yo has maintained the same weapon-like design.

Either way Speed equalized means that they can dodge each other so that argument means nothing.

Her physical strength is what matters on how fast the thing moves. It's her attack speed. Just because she moves faster, doesn't mean her YoYo would. Much like a gun wouldn't be MFTL in a fight against Goku. A YoYo wasn't designed to be a weapon. At least a guitar is bigger in size, harder to break, and easier to control. If the YoYo moved fast enough to hit Phoenix. It would break before it could from the speed. Its durability couldn't handle it. Plus it's easy to catch the thing and cut it with a knife or Phoenix just pulls in it and the string breaks since he is stronger. Plus. A metal detector also would be a much better weapon than a yoyo.

I'm confused what you mean. The weapon works because that's just how it works. It's a damn yo-yo made of wood and it didn't break when Dora used it as a weapon in the movie so it shouldn't break here either. Also Dora still has a knife and all that. There the same speed, dude. There's no outreacting or having faster attack speed in this scenario because it's equalized. That's literally how Speed equalized works.

Also Dora still has more experience compared to Phoenix's lack of experience, and she still has a knife, which is a very good weapon. She's a quick thinker of using the environment to her best, which is something Phoenix doesn't do becuase he's never had to.

The string. I mean the string.

And they have the same Reaction. But not Attack Speed. Which isn't equal in a fight.

Is a speed equalisation fight equalising every speed aspect?

As if speed cannot be a factor in deciding a fight?

Attack speed isn't. If a gun is subsonic. It's still subsonic whe equal speed against MFTL. If a laser is SOL and the character is supersonic. In a equal speed fight. They would be equal to supersonic. But the lasers still SOL. Attack speed a while back was agreed not to equalize

So you're saying that while Dora moves like someone who's Subsonic or whatever she still hits at Peak Human speeds?

Because that sounds dumb. She wouldn't be able to land a hit.

Weapon speed. Not herself. But a weapon. Like I was saying. A gun. That had a speed of sub sonic. And that will not differ speed equal or not

> Sees first comment

Imagine Phoenix ******* Wright just gunning down a hispanic child on sight

also for the record, speed is equalized relatively. If an MFTL+ were to fight a guy who was Subsonic and a gun was, say, 5x faster than that guy, it'd be 5x faster than the MFTL+ dude. Something that was super slow for the MFTL+ fellow would be slow for his opponent.

Jackythejack said:
Doesn't that sorta make it an inherent disadvantage for the faster one?
I mean. Unless they're constantly fighting with shit that's way slower than them, no. JoJos is MFTL+ and manages to wham each other with projectiles. So. No.

The Nick Jr show that's infinitely better than Peppa Pig but infinitely inferior to Blues Clues says sayonora to some anime video game character FRA

Also evidently Dora also holds a machete and knife which is also a pretty good weapon in this case.

I think we have four votes.

Back