• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dora (Live Action Movie) VS Xing Daorong (Three Kingdoms 2010 Television Series) (3-2-0)

Vote Xing because she will not kill him and cant kill him
He will not kill her but he can anytime

Dora never read three kingdom.

Vote Xing because she will not kill him and cant kill him
He will not kill her but he can anytime

Dora never read three kingdom.
Wait I’m super confused. Why could she not kill him. He’s got athletic level durability and she has street level weapons. She’s attacked adults before, has Xing ever tried to fight a child (I’m saying that because he may not want to fight a child for moral reasons, but I don’t really know Xing).

Does he defeat her through skill? Because nobody has said anything about that yet and everyone’s voting for a complete non reason.

Last edited:
tbh I see more like Dora can win since her weapons likely can one-shoot or KO him fast ... plus I say her stamina is higher so a drawn-out battle is better
(IDK surviving in harsh terrain for a long is more than Athletic imo)

FRA Dora

I suppose he has some skill because he is a general, though he is in a region where wars are not happened in until Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and Zhuge Liang comes.
ok but idk if he will take a child seriously since the profile page have little info. Plus, Dora just needs to hit him a few times with her Yoyo to win or use her other weapons

tbh I see more like Dora can win since her weapons likely can one-shoot or KO him fast ... plus I say her stamina is higher so a drawn-out battle is better
(IDK surviving in harsh terrain for a long is more than Athletic imo)

FRA Dora
Counted.

ok but idk if he will take a child seriously since the profile page have little info
I don't know, but Three Kingdoms do not have child soldiers and he is already prideful enough not to notice that he would be outsmarted by Zhuge Liang and outpowered by Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun. Therefore, I don't think Xing Daorong would take a child seriously.

I don't know, but Three Kingdoms do not have child soldiers and he is already prideful enough not to notice that he would be outsmarted by Zhuge Liang and outpowered by Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun. Therefore, I don't think Xing Daorong would take a child seriously.
yeah especially if Dora fights with her yoyo ... I say she takes this

I’ll vote Dora for now as well. Due to being a kid, Xing will likely not try super hard at first (either for pride or moral reasons), letting her get in the first hit, which will severely impact Xing for the rest of the fight (assuming Dora’s first hit doesn’t immediately end the fight, depending on how she hits him).

I’ll vote Dora for now as well. Due to being a kid, Xing will likely not try super hard at first (either for pride or moral reasons), letting her get in the first hit, which will severely impact Xing for the rest of the fight (assuming Dora’s first hit doesn’t immediately end the fight, depending on how she hits him).
Counted.

I'll play devil's advocate: Xing Daorong has armor by default. His armor (and his pride) can be seen here:

The reason why I do not add this picture in his profile is because it is a low-resolution picture.

Counted.

I'll play devil's advocate: Xing Daorong has armor by default. His armor (and his pride) can be seen here:

The reason why I do not add this picture is because it is a low-resolution picture.
I mean even with armour it only will tank some hits before he will lose since his durability is significantly lower than Dora's AP

Honestly, his durability is currently lower than Dora’s ap. But a crt should probably be made on that. I’m 90% sure the armor he’s wearing should be 9-C by default, especially since (if I read the profile correctly) it allowed him to survive being jabbed by a spear.

Edit: I read the durability section wrong. I though the spear hit him off the horse, but I see now the spear hit the horse, causing it to knock him off.

With the current profile, I am still voting Dora.

Last edited:
Actually, just reread the profile. It was the horse that was hit by the spear. Though that armor should probably still be street level just off the material is made out of.

Wait I’m super confused. Why could she not kill him. He’s got athletic level durability and she has street level weapons. She’s attacked adults before, has Xing ever tried to fight a child (I’m saying that because he may not want to fight a child for moral reasons, but I don’t really know Xing).

Does he defeat her through skill? Because nobody has said anything about that yet and everyone’s voting for a complete non reason.
Three Kingdom warrior need some skill.

Use yoyo or toy in Three Kingdom era remind me of Dynasty warior & Samurai warrior game setting
Maybe Dora will fight like Oichi (If Dora combo him enough, she win)

Back