• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright goes on a bizzare adventure

Phoenix is stronger and tougher and lifting strength stronger too. So even if Speedwaggon gets close. He can get yeeted away pretty easily. And that's if he can even. With Wind and Light mixed attacks. He is gonna both be blinded while getting raggdolled and have very little way to handle it. His hat is also easy to disarm unlike Phoenix natural air/light/explosion and other bending techniques.

Fight ends with Phoenix tweeting him towards a wall of spikes before a To Be continues screen pops up.

(Phoenix Via Strength, durability, superior range, and better options)

Doesn't he just do what he does to everyone? Yeets him around with tornados and light till he dead, or soul hacks him. Since that is wouldn't be out of the question. Erics weapons he has to hold. So being hit by winds that disarm him basically screws him. Cause he can't use range weapons when he can't even aim or hold onto them. And pointing in a general direction is a lot faster than aiming and shooting

I mean, Eric has AP edge, Durability edge, skill edge, and he can one shot via poison arrows (I'm pretty sure the arrows are a different type of poison then what Phoenix took) so

I'm not saying he wins btw

Poison very likely doesn't work. Remember that poison only a few drops killed that guy. Phoenix ate the entire bottle with the glass itself and felt literally no effects. And this also was while he was sick. I think it's fair to say poison isn't gonna do him in.

Tho yea. He has a good edge in AP, durability, and Skill. Though kinda hard to use those when you get yeeted around like a rag doll. Would be a good fight though. By I am fully convinced Phoenix takes it more times.

Back