• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix takes on the Champ.

Phoenix steps in to avenge his pal Edgeworth that is laying knocked out on the ground.

Will the defense Attorney be able to take down the Champ, Mister Satan? Satan doesn't have guns.

Dragon Ball Z Mr. Satan (Render)
PhoenixWright-AA5
also, you could assume that the magatama will help phoenix out bluff the champ.
Speed equal.

Phoenix scales to 220,556.44J in AP

Satan scales to 651,175J

That's a ×2 difference

Satan also has better Range, so he's more likely to hit Phoenix first.

I totally forgot about the weapons.

Phoenix can still point at him and blind him and then use his wind hax to blow the champ away or elbow him twice.

Not to mentiom the soul hax.

Idk.

With Weapons: Satan has a better range, can hit Phoenix more, and can Likely get the hits in before Phoenix Haxrapes.

Without: Phoenix is more likely to hit Satan and haxrape him

Eeeeeh light manipulation isn't hax.

His only actual hax is like soul manipulation which ultimately isn't hugely in character.

Miles is considered to be a bit physically stronger than phoenix, but lacks the magatama and the soul thing.

Light manipulation is only somewhat a hack. It did cause Godot to kinda cover his eyes and look away as well as other people

Also Phoenix could Also cause Mr Satan to just explode or any of his items too by pointing. He actually did that to Godot once. Pointed at him so hard a literally explosion went off. Also broke his fancy eye glasses and made him bleed.

Stalker Maggot said:
Phoenix scales to 220,556.44J in AP

Satan scales to 651,175J

That's a ×2 difference

Satan also has better Range, so he's more likely to hit Phoenix first.
Actually, Phoenix can hurt himself which means he should be around 462,106 joules.

I'll say Phoenix. He might not use soul hacks to kill less he has too, but light and explosions I see him doing from a range. Or wind. As they are less leathal and could provide a knock out or cause blindness and distraction and get more damage in. As well a range advantage. And Hercule would become naturally scared by Phoenix weird powers. Like he is with the DBZ Cast. He likely wouldn't try and dodge the attack and more so try and cower or use his silver tongue which wouldn't work on Phoenix

Plus Phoenix does show in a time of fighting or to save his friends he will fight. So I think if he is fighting for Miles sake. He isn't gonna screw aeound. His Maga will call out any bluffs he has, and naturally is way smarter.

I think this fight still should be viable? Phoenix is stronger, but nothing to one shot. And Satan is still more skilled.

So I'll stand by my reasons, now + the fact Phoenix is a nice amount stronger. Out ranges, out strenghts, out toughens

Satan is more skilled in martial arts and using his jetpack.

Satan could indeed think Phoenix is a clown for wearing a suit to a martial arts fight or think pointing is just a pose since he does not belive in people that have powers.

Phoenix could just point and blow Satan away and disturb his jetpack flying with wind hax and blind him with light.

If they are bloodlusted and in very close range, Mr.Satan could indeed outmaneuver Phoenix and overwhelm him with martial arts techniques.

So, phoenix 7/10 for me.

Phoenix does counter the jetpack with tornadoes and such. And since he is protecting Edgeworth. Aka a friend. He gonna be hella pissed. Considering Satan just injured him. So that does support he would simply go into hax rape mode. Tornado, light, and explosion The hell out of Hercule till he is down. Plus Hercules natural feat to the supernatural. Phoenix is gonna scare the dude. And now he's a good chunk stronger and tougher. Skills get out played here. So Phoenix has Strength, Durability, Range, Haxs, and Intellgince. Plus he could call out any of Hercules bluff and Hercules ego can do him in even more.

GojiBoyForever said:
Satan via AP, skill, and combat experience.
He doesn't have the AP. Phoenix is more than 2.8 times stronger/tougher. And has a pretty sizable range advantage.

Hercule. Around 600,000

Phoenix. Above 1,700,000

He doesn't have the AP. Phoenix is more than 2.8 times stronger/tougher. And has a pretty sizable range advantage.

Hercule. Around 600,000

Phoenix. Above 1,700,000

Are you sure? Stalker said Satan had the AP advantage.

Hercule. Around 600,000

Phoenix. Above 1,700,000

Are you sure? Stalker said Satan had the AP advantage.

That was a while back. But it's not true anymore. He got buffed a bit afterwards to them saying that.

Going Phoenix for his point powers. It is quite the powerful ability to use for someone of his tier. He can flank Satan and his explosives with his wind and do the rest of the damage with light and his explosions. Without explosives, Satan would have to soley rely on the boost of his jet pack to get close but Phoenix could just make that explode as well and create a bigger damage to him.

Back