• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"OK, you don't have to get so aggressive. Jeez..."

It's literally just debating, don't take offense to it.

"It's stated Erazor absorbed power from the Arabian Nights and was causing it to disappear, not that absorbing the plot made the book vanish."

No, it was stated that he was absorbing the pages, which is the plot.

"And uh, Darkspine didn't restore it. Erazor did, in his base form, while weakened."

Show proof or my point still stands for Darkspine Sonic.

Also, I agree with Shadow Warrior. This is derailing on top of derailing. We don't need to go further with this shit.

Well, to put into simpler terms of the thread, what would the newly establish changes be?

Genericstickman said:
Wouldn't Tier 2 Ruby also be consistent with the fact that Eggman said the true Ruby was superior to The Master Emerald?
No because:

1) The Phantom King was defeated by Super Sonic, any notion of the Phantom Ruby being stronger than the Emeralds is unsupported by what's actually shown in the games.

2) Eggman didn't even state that the Phantom Ruby was superior, just that because of it he no longer needed the Master Emerald.

I thought the PR being stronger than the emeralds came from cancelling Super Sonic during the last charge

It's like saying the Sword of Acorns is superior to the Chaos Emeralds. It's not, as no mention of it survived the SGW, but it could still power null.

What is the consensus here, and which staff members support it?

Almost everyone agrees, Elizhaa, Medeus, Celestial and Starter Pack agrees, Cal inicialy disagreed but he hasn't responded to my last rebutal

Did the unlocked profiles, I need to fix Sonic the Hedgehog (Classic)'s AP justification to add Phantom King to Low 2-C and also put this note on Infinite (Sonic the Hedgehog)'s profile.

Note: Do not attempt to scale Infinite to the full power of the Phantom Ruby. Not only is this level of power heavily contradicted due to having his power drained when creating a miniature sun, Infinite has never demonstrated the Phantom Ruby's full capabilities of creating entire dimensions.

Which profiles do you need unlocked? Please post the exact page titles below, so my automated script can handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back