• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phantom Ganon (Wind Waker) Regen Question

I'm gonna start this as a question thread then based on the answer do a revision in like... a month, I'm pretty sure everyone is tired out from Zelda threads.

"Regenerationn (Low Godly; Will continuously regenerate from nothing, only being put down for good via Light Arrows)"

So isn't Phantom Ganon, Ganon's Phantom meaning it doesn't have a soul? Link's hero charm can see into an enemy's soul to get it's life energy and Phantom Ganon from what I recall cannot be seen. So basically the reasoning sounds Mid Godly instead of Low Godly.

Possibly mid godly regen Ganon (Only with ToP since he creates his Phantoms after getting the ToP) too via scaling to his Phantom. But I'm keeping my hopes low till I get the reasoning.

And you know for certain it aint reliant immortality on Ganon or him being brought back to life by ganon?

There's about as much going for that as low-godly tbh. Neither are given any concrete proof, and we know phantom ganon is something ganon himself made and can make multiple of.

Next we hit for high godly ovo

Anyways lemme see if I can contact the person who originally created the profile.

Oh it's cal.

But cal aint alive. He's the real life danny phantom.

Oh shit? A dow downgrade? That's the first ive seen of that.

Assuming he has a soul (which is weird since his nature would either, make him a soul or make him not have a soul) answer phantom ganon question pls

The ova vanilla fight was subpar, in complete opposition to the following fantastic ova dio fight.

Well, explain why Phantom has low-godly over assuming it coming back aint due to something Ganon did as we know Ganon can do such things at a distance.

Also pretty sure some characters on this site are souless without even being stated to be purely due to their nature of being.

Second verse same as the first. Assume Phantom Ganon has a soul unless said otherwise.

Also Ganon's Definitely not making more.

"So isn't Phantom Ganon, Ganon's Phantom meaning it doesn't have a soul? Link's hero charm can see into an enemy's soul to get it's life energy and Phantom Ganon from what I recall cannot be seen. So basically the reasoning sounds Mid Godly instead of Low Godly."

Tfw my thread's not read

>Also Ganon's Definitely not making more

Ignoing the fact he can, why is the assumption hes regenerating and not being ress'd or coming back due to Ganon himself?

Because the Light Arrows being needed to actually finish him. Ganon would just continue being a dick or wouldn't leave PG's sword behind if not.

Wouldnt that mean the light arrows negate resurrection then?

Ok so Hero's Charm can't scan Phanom Ganon and ganon has shown to make souless beings like Puppet Ganon, even then if he's a phantom, meaning he's a ghost, the boy Link is hitting his his soul body and it turning to nothing and him coming back should be grounds for mid godly.

Phantom doesnt mean ghost though...

Chariot190 said:
Phantom doesnt mean ghost though...
phan┬Àtom
/╦êfan(t)əm/
Learn to pronounce
nou
a ghost.
"a phantom who haunts lonely roads"
synonyms: ghost, apparition, spirit, specter, wraith, shadow; More

Yet it isnt. Big difference if you're coming back from nothing on your own or being brought back from nothing by someone else.

I thought you was just talking about the idea of resurrection itslef, ok so again, nothing implies Ganon is the one doing it. It takes far more assumptions to assume that then what's being shown to us, which is just Phantom Ganon coming back.

Except we know Ganon can do that type of shit and we know phantom ganon is his minion, and we also know ganon has huge range. The only assumption that is being made is Ganon did something we know he can do opposed to phantom ganon has the best regen in the entire franchise opposed to something else we know is possible is being done.

And phantom in the case of phantom ganon is the monster ghoul type of phantom not a literal ghost.

It's an assumption since literally nothing in the game implies that and he doesn't try to ressurect Phantom Ganon again after the light arrows put him down for good. While with our own eyes we see him come back. Occam's razor. Phantom Ganon having the best regen in the franchise would just scale.

Phantom and Ghoul aren't synonymous by any means. Phantom either means ghost or you don't have a physical existence, either or would net him mid godly if he came back from complete destruction.

The only in the game that implies low-godly is him coming back, which also implies ganon brought him back. It goes both ways whether you think it does or not. In fact the latter seems more likely because we know ganon can do such a thing. While nothing other than this actually implies low-godly. No, that'd just mean light arrows can neg resurrection, or the fact Link fought ganon minutes later and he didnt have time to do so.

Someone clearly aint a fan of classic folklore. It can mean ghost yeah, but we know phantom ganon aint a ghost, he was made by ganon, he's a monster type of phantom..

That wouldn't also imply that since again, light arrows say otherwise or Ganon would of just brought him back then. We also know that Ganon can regenerate and his phantom is merely a weaker extension of him, so that doesn't debunk anything. Invcincible ignorance fallacy.

It means either ghost, an imagination, or something without a physical existence. We know for sure it isn't the second one so it's either 1 or 3, both net the regen I'm asking about.

Where does he even showcase regenerating from nothing in the first place? When you first fight him all that happens is that he eventually teleports away and in the maze section of Ganons tower he also just teleports away everytime you land a few good hits on him (He fades away the same way he fades away and teleports in the first battle) before Link permanently getts rid of him with the Light Arrows.

Back